Ratings for Dr. William A. Paul

I have been seeing Dr Paul for last 12 years. I have just good words and reviews for him and his staff. I had very severe arthritis and restricted movement before I saw Dr Paul. Now I have lead a very healthy and normal life.I am able to do my daily activities without or with little pain. Dr Paul listens , cares and also helped me to get one of the best medication required to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA) since I did not have a good insurance and not good income on my own. I would highly recommend Dr Paul and his staff for anyone looking for a RA physician. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

been seeing him since 2004 and just love him,, he has helped me so much, very good bed side manners,, takes time with patients, would not ever see another dr, in his field,

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I completely wasted my entire day. Dr. Paul seemed very annoyed that I had been referred to him. He made me feel dumb for asking questions. He ordered blood work and told me to call for the results the following week. It has been over a month and I have called three times and nobody has bothered to call me back.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Truly, wasted time and money. He does not seem to care; he does not seem to want to listen. The staff does not return calls. He seems frustrated that I had questions. The notes are inaccurate... It's as if he's writing things to keep himself entertained or the insurance paying...but definitely not taking note of the actual office visit. He offered ZERO treatment after giving the diagnoses. He's the first doctor I ever "fired" and I add with absolutely no regret whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

The staff does not return calls, nor do they get around to getting records to you. It takes eons to get an appointment in that practice - there are some stellar doctors there, but not all of them are. Dr. Paul doesn't listen. He sometimes asks questions, but the information listed in my chart is so completely wrong, I'd nearly swear he's wasn't seeing ME as the patient. Unapproachable is the word I'd use since he gives the impression that he feels his time is wasted by my asking questions I want answers to. Ever met a doctor you thought simply needed to retire? That's the impression I get here...

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr Paul is an excellent rheumatologist. He's caring and compassionate. The infusion staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. William A. Paul's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1980)

Harvard-Pilgrim