Ratings for Dr. Jorge Caso

Really careful and caring robotic surgeon. My research showed robotics was the way to remove my prostate and the surgery did real well taking out the cancer and keeping me from peeing myself and able to "function". Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

YOUNG AND LIKES TECHNOLOGY WORKS IN SMALL SPACES. I HAVE PROSTATE CANCER TREATED WITH ROBOT AND STOPPED LEAKING URINE IN 2 WEEKS WHICH HE SAID WAS ABOVE AVERGE. PLEASED WITH SURGERY AND OUTCOME. WOULD RECOMMED

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Wonderful doctor who took time from his schedule to explain all treatment options for my prostate cancer. Did not push me into any specific treatment (others had "insisted" I needed the surgery). Compassionate and kind, very supportive, thank you! Miguel.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Horrible experience with this "Doctor" about 2 months ago. Terrible bed side manners. Spend more time looking at the computer than his patient. Did not seem interested in my condition. I felt a was blown off due to my age.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

A fine physician, caring and sweet. He has been very patient with my family (and I know we can be overbearing) but cancer is such a scary diagnosis! He did my dad's surgery robotically and all has turned out well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

What a wonderful physician! He is new to Mt. Sinai but all the staff and doctors there already feel very fortunate to have him there. I followed him there from his previous employment, an expert in robotic and laparoscopic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Tiene mucho conocimiento sobre su especialidad, se toma tiempo para explicar los procedimientos a seguir, muy amable, respectuoso y muy profesional,

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Excellent surgeon and very caring. Took care of my husband's cancer and took time to explain everything to us carefully. Would highly recommend him as a physician to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Caso combines the skills of an excellent professional urologist oncologist with outstanding qualities of compassion, empathy and care. I highly recommend Dr. Caso as a doctor and as a person.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Took time to explain my disease process and the treatment. Was highly recommended as an expert on removing tumors minimally invasively/with robotics. Surgery appears to have been complete success; I had easy recover. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Jorge Caso's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)