Ratings for Dr. J. G. Lapinski

Staff can be friendly when you catch them in their good moods. When being asked additional tasks, there seemed to be hesitancy. Overall nice doctors, but they are retiring and they have a new doctor who will be taking over. That one may make me want to switch to a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

This doctor is very very good. Always helpful and ready to answer questions. If he doesn't know he'll tell you and then will try to find the answer or send you to a specialist that does know. His jokes are corny but help to put you ay ease. His concern is genuine when dealing with your problems.I would recommend this doctor to anyone in the Hamilton area

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr Lapinski is the greatest doc ever! He takes care me to the fullest & never had felt weird like some docs make u feel! Great work doc .. dont want to think about the day you retire :(

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

What can I say? I love my family doc. I've been there since birth and will never leave until the day he retires. I will be very sad what that day comes and am not sure what I am going to do. He's helped me out quite a bit and I've been quite the pain ... in more cases then one. His staff is always happy, Dr. Lapinski is always happy. I love that he always walks in with a smile and some kind of corny joke. Makes me smile. Hope someone good takes over his practise.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

He has always been their for me ,just the greatest dr. I dread the day he and his wife trties

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

I saw Dr Lapinsky from birth to well into adulthood. I would never have seen another doctor if I had not moved to another city. He knows his job and does it extremely well. He must be close to retirement, but if you can get in as a patient, I recommend you do so. Not many doctors, I think, work as hard or care as much as him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Amazing dr.'s whom have helped me alot over the last 20 yrs. Everything from ear infection to my back surgery. People that complain either havent been there or just bored on the net

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Office staff are very helpful and so is the doctor. Allows for breif over the phone consults in special situations. Always takes the time to listen and explain options or alternatives. The office and appointments are always running on scheduele.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007