Ratings for Dr. Michael Gordon

Dr. Michael Gordon is amazing. He is to the point, precise in his conversation. My vision is super now. Jaimie her patient coordinator is also an amazing person. She really knows how to help the patients. She managed my care and my wife's care so smoothly, I could not ask for more. Overall the office, the staff and Dr. Gordon are truly spectacular.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Having LASIK done by Dr. Gordon was truly a pleasant experience! From the moment I emailed information seeking consultation online through their website, to being at my follow up appointment the day after LASIK, I was treated with respect and sincere care by Dr. Gordon and his staff. Every single person I encountered there was kind and helpful and not once did I feel rushed, neglected, or unimportant. Dr. Gordon himself seemed genuinely happy to be doing what he does and to me that made a difference. I felt safe in his hands and after answering all my questions and concerns, there was no doubt that I wanted to go through him for my surgery! His patient care coordinator Jaimie, was pretty awesome as well! She has a warm and friendly personality and her sincerity shines though! I am glad that out of the four consultations I went to, Dr. Gordon is who I chose in the end! Thank you :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I honestly didn't know what to expect. My doctor was referred to me by a good friend and colleague. I was very pleasantly surprised not only with the professionalism and knowledge of my doctor and his office staff but the friendliness and comfort I felt throughout the entire process. I don't like people touching my eyes so I didn't know how I was going to get through it. The process was very fast. I didn't have time to feel the anxiety I had anticipated. Thank you Dr Gordon for a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Gordon and his staff are professional and courteous. They explained to me in detail what to expect and answered all my questions. Dr. Gordon took his time and discussed the process with me so when the time came for surgery I knew exactly what to expect. The procedure was quick and painless. Everything about the experience was excellent. I could not be happier I chose Dr. Gordon and his and team.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Fantastic surgeon. I was expecting LASIK to be a relatively bad experience and was hoping for good results. However, my results exceeded my expectations and the overall surgical experience was no big deal. I was in an out of surgery in about ~15 minutes. It was a painless experience well worth the time and money. I would highly recommend this surgery and this doctor to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Michael Gordon and his staff were friendly, efficient, polite, punctual and very responsive to my questions and concerns. I walked in with 20/40 vision, and walked out with 20/15 vision. I could not be happier :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I had been considering Laser Surgery for years. I wore contacts for over 20 years. When I finally decided it was time, my doctor highly recommended Doctor Gordon. It has been 1 1/2 years since my surgery and I am very happy I made this decision. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning and be able to see. The follow up from Dr. Gordon and his staff were exceptional. Everyone is friendly and they take the time to answer all of your question. The equipment is state of the art and the facility is exceptional. If you are considering eye surgery, I would highly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Gordon.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Michael Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)