Ratings for Dr. Ian Derby

He was late, very polite Dr and recommended I get tested for other things.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I went to Dr. Derby as a referral from my family Doctor. All I can say is it was the most uncomfortable experience of my life. He barely examined my hand (which is what i went in for). Never made eye contact (practically looked like he was sleeping the whole time). All he wanted to do was talk about his property, gun toting in the US, and then he got onto the topic of my tattoos (which became super uncomfortable bc he started asking whether or not they "helped" in the bedroom - WTF?!) Bottom line - if you are a young lady FIND A DIFFERENT DR TO GO TO! God only knows what other questions he would have come up with had i not left after that. Makes me worried for those younger than me and not assertive enough to take a stand against invasive questioning like that.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This doctor is a complete joke, saw me for 15 minutes this idiot is going to get someone killed with his negligence, I hope he has enough insurance to cover the lawsuits against him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He should be retired not a doctor in it for the money from insurance companies and he lies

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

How do I put this correctly? The man is a quack! He needs to retire! He's rude and has a God complex. He's in the pocket of the insurance companies. He doesn't listen and has no bed side manner. A total Jerk!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Spent only 20 mins of allotted 60 mins for my exam actually talking about medical things. Spent the rest of the time talking of recipes and how much he could charge the insurance company for the exam

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I saw this doctor for an insurance examination. He clearly had his mind made up prior to seeing me. He checked my reflexes and balance and sent me in my way with no regard for numerous prior reports I had. This doctor is great for the insurance company however not so great for the patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to, rude, uncaring and seemingly completely unprepared and inept. Parking for his office is horrendous and was I kept waiting for 20 minutes while he made small talk with his secretary. No sign of any other patient the entire time I was there (1 hour). I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Very polite, respectful and attentive. Would highly recommend him as one of the most experienced specialists in Hamilton.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

The worst Dr or specialist i have attended. Needs to look for other work.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013