Ratings for Dr. William Spiegel

My daughters and I have been patients of dr spiegel for over 20 years and he has helped to keep us feeling well and in control of our allergies and asthma. I would highly recommend him...he even diagnosed a condition in my daughter that was not allergy related and other doctors has no idea what was wrong with her. He has an incredibly warm disposition that both children and adults respond to instantly. The office staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Spiegel for our allergies. A family member referred us to Dr. Spiegel because I wasn't happy with my young son's previous allergist (who didn't seem a good match for my shy child and didn't handle my son's life-threatening shellfish allergy in a compassionate way). Dr. Spiegel has been great with working with my son and has treated his allergies effectively for a number of years now. I was so impressed by him that I decided to see if he could help me with my lifelong allergies and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

So happy with Dr. Spiegel! This is a Dr. who will not settle for any discomfort or issues that can deter from a productive life. Dr. Spiegel makes my daughter feel as though her allergy/asthma symptoms are his top priority. The two offices we go to in Blue Bell, PA and the Collegeville, PA Offices' staff is not only friendly but very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Spiegel and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. William Spiegel's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare