Ratings for Dr. Kelly Kaita

The phone number listed is for a Dr. Patel not Dr. Kaita

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Don't gosee him if your looking for excuses .... you willonly hear thebrutal honest TRUTH. Don't like go see a friend,. EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

In short, he and his team saved my life. If you want a hug, go see your mom. If you want the straight facts on how you can get better, see Dr Kaita. I was told, afterwards, by ER Dr’s that I wasn’t expected to survive the night. That was 5 years ago. Now, my liver is 99%+ as any healthy liver out there.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

On Time!! Straight Shooter!!! Wonderful Man!!! Truly lucky to have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Went to see Dr. Kaita for initial visit and he was informative, direct and doesn't waste time. I felt comforted after seeing him and that I was going to be fine. I would highly recommend this Doctor. Over all I had a positive experience when visiting this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

This doctor saved my life - I had Hep C for 40 years after a blood transfusion in the '70's & didn't know it. I had liver surgery then Harvoni for Hep C. Completely cured. He is direct, relies on thorough testing, and makes effective decisions along with Dr Andrew McKay, surgeon, who has followed up for 5 years & I have had no further liver problems. Don't rely on personal vendettas; getting the best treatment & cure is essential & Dr Kaita provides this.

Submitted December 29, 2017

Excellent treatment. Couldnt ask for better knew exactly what was required. Booked nevessary tests and perscribed treatment. Ending in recovery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

While ALWAYS busy,the doc will always answer any questions I have

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I don't know you but I have seen you on YouTube and I think I'm related to you due to the last name.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Kaita is the best Doctor I have ever been to. He is caring and literally saved my life. I almost hate being signed off on in 6 months. he is the best of the best there is in Manitoba!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017