Ratings for Dr. Scott Bell

My mother 86 y\o lady Had a one and only one visit eith this m.d. he didn't even look at her her feet had pitting edema he is very rude no bedside manners.even told me I could find her another Md as I did. He is a quack along with a personality disorder.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Bell took over Dr. Coady's patients in Prattville. My whole family has been seeing him for over a year, i.e. me, my husband, and my elderly mother. He is abrupt. He asks questions and only wants to hear yes or no answers. If you try to elaborate or explain, he interrupts with another question. He has no interest in listening. He has the last ten years of my history on file, yet, when I come in with an issue, he asks me what Dr. Coady prescribed for that. If I remember, it's all good. If I don't, he becomes visibly annoyed. I asked him to write me a prescription for a walker because I have pain when I walk long distances. My back problems are on file, but he obviously hasn't read my history, nor will he listen to my attempted explanation. When I came out of the exam room, he was whispering something to his staff. He said, "Are you sure you need a walker? You seem to be walking just fine right now. " He and his staff all laughed. I believe this man to be a narcissist. Insulting, refuses to listen, arrogant. Run for you life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

This doctor was horrible his bedside manner is awful and his doctor skills are awful I had a cold and he gave me NOTHING he told me to keep taking the over the counter meds he also said per say "that the steroid shot usually makes people feel better if you would like one but I don't really think you need it but whatever " I'm not really sure why he had such an attitude I was a complete new patient I had never met the man before in my life I could completely get over the bed side manner and his attitude if he would have helped me but he had neither so do not go to this doctor it's a waste of time and money

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Good Doc, very helpful and easy to speak to and ask questions!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Bell is now in Prattville alabama taking Dr Cody's patients. I have seen him in Montgomery and now Prattville alabama. He is a wonderful doctor who listens and seems to truly care about me as a patient. I recommend him to everyone. I believe he is the best internal medicine doctor I have ever been to and hope to always have him as my physician. I thank him for all he has done for me and continues to do. Kelli

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr bell is the best doctor I have ever seen . I was a drug addict for years went to rehab but nothing worked . Dr bell saved my life . I would not be here without him . He has a heart of gold . He will not just feed you meds . It's his way or no way but he will help you if you really want help . I can never repay dr bell for his help but he will be my doctor for life

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Bell is not only a great doctor, but makes you feel like he cares. He will listen to your aliments and complaints patiently, get on his little smart phone computer and will come up with a solution, usually. But now and again if he does not know, he will refer you to a specialist. He has a wonderful staff to whom has always been very polite and considerate regarding my time. Sometimes the doctor is called to the hospital, and he will be late for an appointment , but it is rare, and if that be the case , staff will contact you. If Dr Bell will see you as a patient, consider yourself lucky, this guy could truly save your life.M.Shel.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. Made diagnosis others missed and probably saved my life. Treats me for back injury. Have never had any complaints. Very competent and professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Doctor is moody,late,immature, staff changes weekly. Hours on the door mean nothing. Open when cars are in the parking lot. Only open every other week.Staff is nice even with changes.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Scott Bell's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)