Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Nichols

I have been a patient of Dr. Nichols for many years. He also sees my 95 year old grandmother. I trust him with all my health issues. He has worked very diligently with me to get my medication in order and always follows up during my quarterly appointments. The office staff is also very helpful and always do the very best possible to get me an appointment quickly, especially if I am not well. ( flu, respiratory issues, etc!) I would recommend him to anyone who needs a friendly and knowledgeable Dr. who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I have naver been treated with as much disrespect as I was by this office staff. After visiting the Dr for a routine exam the claim was submitted to my insurance company incorrectly. I called the office to have a corrected claim submitted and was treated like a criminal. They finaly agreed to submit the request but instead, sent me a check for the amount that should have been sent back to insurance. When I called again to ask that a corrected claim submitted I was told "We thought you would be happy, we sent you a check didn't we." AFter going around and around with multiple office staff they still refused to correct their mistake and hung up on me. I will not make the mistake of using this office ever again.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Wonderful doctor, really listens to you seems to care about his patients

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Robert K. Nichols's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Prattville, AL