Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Chang

Dr Chang did surgery for carpal tunnel and trigger finger. Amazing man. I was very nervous to be awake for this procedure. His bedside manners put me st ease. He even took the time to help me get my music playing so I could not hear anything. Never felt a thing. I would most certainly recommend him. I am going to get stitches out today and cannot wait to thank him once again. Not too many good doctors that also have a personality. He is fabulous😊

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

My infant was referred to him back in 2015. He said she needed surgery to remove her large birthmark. It was deemed as less of a chance of being cancerous, thank goodness, but it would cause irritability to her later on in life. And the procedure would be much simpler with less scarring now than later. We decided to go for it as my family has a high cancer rate. He advised we needed to do this before she's 1. She's now 3 and a half and I just got a call from the operation room scheduler that Dr Chang can book us in next week. There's no call from the office to schedule an appointment to reevaluate the work that needs to be done. If we did schedule the surgery, I'm wondering if he'll be surprised that he saw a 3 year old on the table instead of an 8 month old.... makes me wonder if he'll make a decision on the fly or cancel it and make us wait another 2 years.....

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Took my daughter to see him about removing her large birthmark. He advised we would need to take it out before she's one or else she'll need a skin graph . Haven't heard back from him about when her surgery is and she's now 3. We've called the office every other month to get answers and the receptionist always says she'll call us back with answers but never does. He's also very dismissive when I asked him questions. I thought it was just me over thinking it but after reading the reviews on here it's nice to know other people feel the same way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had a breast reduction surgery by Dr. Chang. The work was excellent and the surgery went nice and smooth, everything looks great now. However, the communication throughout was terrible. I saw him for consultation and then saw him again 16 months later 5 minutes before surgery. I was not given any instructions (other than the 1 day post op instruction from the hospital nurse) for best practice afterwards, what bra to wear, what to expect, how long recovery should be. Getting notes for my job was like pulling teeth. Be prepared to research any questions you may have yourself and to organize your own follow ups.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

went for breast augmentation consult ...sat in office for over an hour & he seen me for maybe 10 mins tops.....didn't show me any implant samples - I had to ask !! Any qu I asked he made me feel stupid for asking !! Touch my breast it'll cost about $16,000.00. I will not be going back to him

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I visited Dr Chang in Nov 2016, I paid him to fill out paper work to submit to sask health. Since then they never return my calls or my doctors. Very disappointed with his staff and i would be very gunshy paying for services before they are completed. The service was never done and I hit a brick wall with his staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Amazing. If not for this Dr I would have died. He fixed other dr mess up. And saved me from the horror in Moose Jaw hospitals

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Booked appt for consult and did not get any help. Did not give me any options as to what could be done. Money grab.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Had carpal tunnel surgery with him, both hands. Excellent bedside manner, I'd recommend him. Nurses at hospital were great!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Following an assault I needed a correction to my sinus, and correctional of asymmetry. I admit I have high expectations, and am usually let down, but not by Dr. Chang. He did a PERFECT job, and even fixed the bump which I wasn't expecting. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017