Ratings for Dr. Mohammad A. Sarraf

Dr. Sarraf took care of my mother. We could not figure out what was wrong with her until we saw him. She was finally able to get the proper treatment. Dr. Sarraf goes above and beyond. I love this doctor!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Was very lucky to see this doctor . He quickly and properly diagnosed my illness . Less tha 2 days after seeing him I saw a marked improvement in my breathing. Thanks Doc !

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had the misfortune to be referred to Dr. Sarraf when a pre-admission chest x-ray showed lesions on my lungs. I was treated with such disrespect and inappropriateness that I was horrified. I felt that Dr. Sarraf was a either misogynist or an anti-Semite, or both. I reported him to the doctor who recommended him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Sarraf is extremely arrogant and does not appear to be knowlegable about new info and treatments --- tends to downgrade illnesses

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Sarraf has been my primary physician for 5 years. He is an extremely gifted physician. His staff is very pleasant, polite, and professional. Dr. Sarraf always returns phone calls and takes the time in his office to listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Great doctor, very empathetic and smart. Wish all were like him

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

He was very knowledgeable, compassionate, empathetic. I wish all my drs were like him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Does not listen to patient's requests. He tends to be rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Mohammad A. Sarraf's Credentials

• Italian

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1967)