Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Klepper

Lacks knowledge needed to properly treat patients but is still more than happy to collect Veteran pay. Very rude nurse who obvious is in the wrong profession and Veteran patients are the ones that have to tolerate her unacceptable hateful behavior due to the lack of options in the Harrison area. Her behavior would not be tolerated in any office other than "Dr" Klepper's.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Horrible doctor if you have anything other than high cholesterol or a runny nose.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Rating as a one only because there is nothing lower.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Worst doctor in Harrison hands down. His current nurse is specifically a menace and incredibly immature as is the elderly lady who attempts to intimidate patients and their families as if her job is to police the front. The are a poor representation in every way of what Veteran care should be.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

What a fantastic man. His soft spoken manner exemplifies his very impressive bed side manner. When he referred me for surgery, he came to my hospital room late (after a long day in his office) and was there when I awoke the next morning. Truly a credit to his profession, and should be on a pedestal for all the great work he has done. He is the type man who will never point out his contributions, but anyone around him can see his impact on our community. God Bless you, Dr. Klepper!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

After no help from other doctors & neurologists, Dr. Klepper was very helpful and after he did certain testing that several neurologists should have done on me several years ago , I finally got referred to the correct specialist that I have found that I actually needed several years ago. Plus Dr. Klepper knew which kind of specialist to send me to for my chronic back problems. Dr. Klepper may not socialize a lot with patients (that would make other patients have to be in waiting room even longer) he is professional, efficient & seems to know his stuff well. He also doesn't treat you like "everything is just in your head." The staff and nurses seem nice & very professional. Especially Nurse Marie & Nurse Paula.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I thought Dr. Klepper was so soothing, and has an amazing bedside manner. He is very intelligent, and I felt very comfortable in his clinic with his staff. I was so happy to not have drugs pushed down my throat to resolve my pain, it has made all the difference. I have shopped around this town, and finally have found my doctor. I feel like Dr. Klepper really understands my needs, and his nurses are awesome. Thanks to all the wonderful staff at Main Street Medical Clinic, keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

This Doctor has issues and seems to make sweeping judgments about people's character and lives that he knows nothing about. He rarely makes eye contact, and when he does he appears to be staring right thru you. Very cold manner. Althou he was thorough and ordered the needed tests and made the needed referals he then sent me a letter stating that he could no longer serve as my Primary care Doctor, which left me in quite a lurch and I have been unable to find another. I guess he would rather treat the truly morally repulsive person who referred me to him.... My last appt with him, which was my second, I was made to wait for almost three hours before he appeared. The waiting room was empty when I left. His staff are also extremely rude as well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

He has no bed side manner. He is very rude. Not helpful at all, and doesn't listen to his patients. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Charles R. Klepper's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Harrison, AR