Ratings for Dr. Sasha Goolcharan

Dr. Goolcharan was my dentist until I recently moved. Best dentist I've ever had - gentle, knowledgeable, and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I first met Dr. G. when he worked at Grant Park. I went to see him because my friend who is also terrified of the dentist had a good experience with him. I moved just south of the border and I still go to see him. I hope he works longer than I live because I don't know what I would do if I had to find another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had 4 root canals, 4 teeth pulled, 9 cavities filled and lots of preventative work. He is caring and happy to share his knowledge. Thanks Sasha!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Great experience from start to finish with him and the clinic in general.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. G. corrected work done by another dentist, and didn't even charge me the full price to do so as I didn't have dental insurance coverage. I'm bringing my whole family over to his office now.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Excellent, painless experience and fixed me up right away!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Working in the dental field for almost 15 years myself, I can tell when a dentist knows his or her stuff, and more importantly, can execute it. To have the ability to do so and always show empathy and patience to adults and children alike is what makes Dr. G. stand out. I still go to him even though I don't live in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Always a pleasure going to the dentist when you dentist is Dr. G! Great bedside manners and you feel as if you've known him for years!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I never used to like going to the dentist, but now I don't mind it at all! Painless and explains what he is doing. What a difference!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I visited Canada, and while in Winnipeg came down with quite a severe pain in my tooth. This doctor took me in and was able to diagnose the problem right away. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017