Ratings for Dr. Brian G. Hawkins

I have gone to Dr Hawkins for years and thought he was the best Dr ever. Until... I was made to switch to the other Dr in the practice because Dr Hawkins had too many patients. Because of this I am on the search for another physician. For Dr Hawkins there are frequent long waits and he has rushed me through my visit before. However, He tries to take care of everything you would need so there is no coming back for something else. He seems genuinely concerned about the health of his patients. He still has too many patients which cause the long wait times. Some of his staff are ok. His assistant is very good and attentive, but not the others in the office.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This group of doctors is caring, spends time with the patient, and is genuinely happy to have you as a patient. Their staff is friendly and professional. The office also uses interns from a nearby medical school to handle the basic interviews and measures. After 20 years in the Valley of the Sun, we have stopped looking for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I stopped using Dr. Hawkins because I was never able to get diagnostic results back unless I made a followup visit to get them. The last time was 2 months ago and I've still not been called back. I should not have to spend another copay to get results. I got them from the provider. The only time I got results from them by phone was when I had to badger the front desk to have someone call me with them. I've since changed docs. I used to think Dr. Hawkins was the best doc ever but I think that he's become too busy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I would like to say Dr Hawkins has been my doctor for 2 years,and him and his current staff have always been kind to me,as far the paper work,it is only a signature,and he only does it for our insurance purposes,if I have to sign a paper every time I come in,in order to see him,it is defintley worth it.Great doc and worth the wait !!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Hawkins is worth the wait in the small waiting room. When it is your turn he never rushes you and is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I have never had him schedule me for unnecesary followups. He's the best doctor that I've had in many years!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Has done a good job on bringing my conditions under control. Personable. Waiting room is too small (but that's not a reflection on quality of care.)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Brian G. Hawkins's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)

AARP