Ratings for Dr. Anupa R. Ashar

I have been a patient of Dr Anupa Ashar since she began her practice in Chandler AZ. She has been a wonderful PCP. If I have become acutely ill, if she or Dr Ramen are in the office I have been able to be seen that day. She has always been very Professional and caring as well as knowledgeable. She has gained my confidence in her in treating both myself and my husband. If she feels I have needed to be seen by a specialist, she is always honest and has said I really can't help you with this and has referred me to a specialist that could best treat the condition. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful PCP. When she has been away I have seen Dr Ramen, she also is a wonderful professional Dr, very knowledgeable. The staff in the office are great they are always courteous and professional. I am very happy to recommend AZ Internal Medicine. I am a RN with many years of nursing experience, because of my knowledge and experience I am very critical.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Staff very rude to patients and they do not acknowledge or greet patients, keep patients waiting for long periods of time without letting them know what's going on. Doctors are excellent but the staff will keep patients from coming again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Anupa R. Ashar's Credentials

• Dr P D M Med Coll, Amravati, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1993)

Molina