Ratings for Dr. Boris M. Beckert

My family has gone to Dr Becker for several years and while his level of care was fine his office staff is very unprofessional and it has gotten worse over the years so we no longer feel comfortable going to his office

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Beckert has been my doc for 15 years and there is no one better in the area. He has remedied conditions that multiple other doctors couldn't correct for me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

DR BECKERT HAS BEEN MY DOC FOR 9 YEARS, AND HES GREAT. HIS NURSE, CHRIS, IS ALSO THE BEST. I WONT SEE ANY OTHER DR AT THE CLINIC IF HE ISNT IN. THIS DOCTOR HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP TO ME!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr Becker took the time to listen. He inspired me to change my lifestyle and to date have lost 53 LBS. I will go back very soon to tell him thank you.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

He is not capable of communicating with patients in a professional manner. My husband recently received an email from Dr. Beckert that was insulting and derogatory. Dr. Beckert lacks the communication skill level necessary to interact with his patients effectively. Your visit with this doctor will be unsatisfactory. He appears to be only interested in being right and making money.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. Boris M. Beckert's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Maplewood, MN