Ratings for Dr. Santina Taddei

In my opinion and experience this is a very unorganized office and unprofessional. The staff lacked compassion for my situation. I did not stay to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr Taddei is an excellent Dr, My husband had advanced Rheumatoid Arthritis and she helped him immensely. Always very on top of his treatment, spent a great deal of time with him. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Front office staff very rude. Not qualified to deal with sick patients. Cancelled my appt because I was a little late, ( their map is not accurate). She was accusatory and never appologized. There was not one other person in the waiting room. Now I know why!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Set an appt and then had my primary dr. send related records. When Dr. Taddei saw how old my tests were, she had her staff call me to cancel my appt. They were very rude about it and couldn't explain why they wouldn't just see me and reorder whatever new tests they wanted (my dr.'s original bloodwork was inconclusive so they would've needed to do their own tests anyway). Regardless, there was no reason to be so rude to me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010