Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Rothschild

I was on vacation and had a heart attack .he was on duty an treated me in the e r I could have picked a more superb doctor. My outcome was perfect

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Clearly cares far more about his paycheck than his patients. Wait times are brutal and billing is highly inefficient. Would rather die of heart disease than go back

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

this doctor is so great he knows so much about his practice and goes above and beyond expectations thanks to him my grandfather got to live a great life he was there for anything he needed our whole family appreciates him greatly

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

very personable and really helped me to feel better and find root of problem

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

What a wonderful person. He is heads above the rest. He truly cares and will go to great lengths to diagnose and help you feel better. There is no one else that I would rather entrust my care to!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Rothschild goes the extra mile for his patients. He is thorough, caring, concerned and was able to diagnose and treat my condition when other doctors had not. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2006

Most caring doctor I've ever seen. He works SO hard for each patient, really puts his all into it. Bonus - he is probably the best cardiologist in the county, if not So. Cal. He is aggressive, thoughtful, gifted and skilled. He also has a very busy practice, so be prepared to wait. It's worth it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2005

Dr. Richard B. Rothschild's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Oxnard, CA