Ratings for Dr. Louise Fetaz

Dr Fetaz has been my doctor for 10 years. I find her very patient, helpful and a good listener. All my life, I have had doctors who would quickly give me a prescription and rush me out of their office. Dr Fetaz however, spends time with me and and also mindful of efficient use of time. She is very knowledgeable and follows up on test results that are of concern. I feel comfortable talking to Dr Fetaz about all my problems no matter how personal. She is the best doctor I have ever had. Thanks you Dr Fetaz!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Fetaz was my family doctor, however after temporarily moving to Vancouver, I was seeing a clinic doctor for a few years. Upon moving back to the area, I called and asked to see Dr. Fetaz to which the receptionist informed me that I was no longer her patient. Who knew you could just get rid of patients without informing? The receptionist was rude and had no interest in my concerns with this issue. Terrible. I would not recommend this doctor or office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Has been an excellent doctor to our family for a number of years. She has always taken the time to listen and help, couldn't ask for a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

So Disappointing. Dr. Fetaz had her receptionist call me to give me the wrong results on an MRI. I was going to change doctors prior to this. I was so unhappy, but that was the icing on the cake. I knew there was something wrong and continued with a follow up appointment with another doctor. The MRI and CT scan showed a 1 1/2 cyst in my sphenoid sinus.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Horrid doctor. No compassion. Misdiagnosed causing severe longterm problems. Would never suggest anyone see this woman. Always overbooked.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I had been a patient of Dr. Fetaz for a long time but am currently looking for a new physician. She is very uncompassionate, and rushes me out of the room every time I go to see her. She doesn't care at all about your health, and is not helpful whatsoever. Every time I have come in with a concern, she quickly fills out a blood requisition and pushes it towards me, motioning that she wants me to leave the room. By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I would not trust her with any serious medical problem. Used to be a nice lady, but now is a very inconsiderate and careless physician. I do not recommend her by any means.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I saw this doctor while my usual doctor was on leave. I found her to be very pleasant and thorough. I never felt rushed and spent at least 20 minutes covering several medical issues, some of them raised by her as she reviewed my chart and checked that all of my screening tests were up to date. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

This office sent a test I had recently done to the lab with no label. I had a feeling something was not right, so I went to a different doctor to get the test repeated. The new doctor informed me that my test was unlabelled by Dr. Fetaz's clinic and that the lab did not even look at the sample and sent it back. I was never informed of this. When I called to complain, Dr. Fetaz's office told me they just received the unlabelled test back this week, which I don't believe. Also, the new doctor I went to today asked questions, did a physical exam, and is ordering more tests to be done that Dr. Fetaz has never cared to look into before. I really wish I just switched doctor's sooner. Like my mom said, Dr. Fetaz is close to retirement and just doesn't give a crap anymore.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Went to see Dr. Fetaz for my annual check up. I found her extremely thorough and very pleasant. She is not my family doctor but would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I have been a patient of Doctor Fetaz for over 5 years and honestly she fully deserves the bad ratings that she has received here. She is flippant, impatient, uncompassionate, and does not keep up to date on the most recent medical literature. She is also not open to any alternative health options so if you are supporter do not choose her as a doctor. If you are someone who truly cares about your health then do not choose Dr. Fetaz because you will not find any answers there.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013