Ratings for Dr. Kim L. Spencer

I love her, I met her in ER after suffering a misscarriage. She did EVERYTHING to help me heal mentally as well as physically. She took me as a patient and helped us have a baby at age 41. I am grateful to her and really miss her and have the utmost respect for her gift of healing! LOVE< LOVE >LOVE! her. p.s. she's not only brillent she's GORGEOUS!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Spencer is amazing! She was my ob/gyn with my 1st successful pregnancy, after having 2 miscarriages under other doctors' care I came across her and she took all the steps to prevent me from having another m/c. I met her in the ER overnight and she spoke to me about my previous losses for over 2 hours and schedueled me for surgery right then and there. I left my original dr. and transferred over to her afterwards. I heard that she is only a gyn now. Bummer because I'd give anything to have her as my ob/gyn if & when we get pregnant again. God Bless her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Kim L. Spencer's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal