You may also like

Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible! Very rude ! The worst day part about a trip to the doctors is sitting in the waiting room with her! If he would change secretary's I would be giving 5 stars for everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I do not think I could have been treated better over the years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and problem solve with you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

He is truly a godsend! We have known him for about 24 years, he has treated my family with kindness and his expertise is truly exceptional. He listens, which is rare to find these days. May he be around for many many more years to come. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I too have been with Dr. Adair since Dr.Phillip Alderman retired. How long is that? 20-25 years?? He is so good, knowledgeable, humorous, thoughtful and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr Adair has been our family physician for 8 years and is fabulous. Intelligent, kind and not too quick to prescribe drugs but very thorough. We moved over town 4 years ago and we still make the 45 minute drive to see him when we need medical care. When we first moved we tried several different doctors, but none were in the same league as Dr. Adair. Already worrying what we will do should he retire....

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I moved to Vancouver in 1990 and met up with Dr. Adair, what a break! He is knowledgable, proactive,thorough,understanding and humurous. A perfect combination.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Adair is a skilled and caring physician who's primary interest are his patient's health and well being. You may have a wait a little for your scheduled appointment but just know that he takes the time required to deal with every patients questions and concerns. If that means being a few minutes late don't sweat it as you'll get the time you need when your appointment comes around as well!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. John Adair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible!..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not think I could have been treated better over the years. "

August 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 13th St E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049884744".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and probl..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great GP and person, very helpful to my whole family, including 92 year old grandmother."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to him for years. He is very good. Would not consider changing doctors."

September 17, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 11, 2012