Ratings for Dr. John Adair

John Adair has been my family doctor my whole life, and has always taken the time to carefully address each and every issue I have.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Takes as much time as required to ensure that all concerns are dealt with. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Been seeing Doc since he took over for Alderman. He has seen me though a number issues and truly thankful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Adair is without a doubt the best Physician. He is compassionate, honest and I trust him. My family and I have had the pleasure of being patients of his since 2005. I hope he continues to practice for many years to come as I can't even think about seeing another Physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. John can't be retiring soon. He's much too young. What will we do without him. He is so caring, thoughtful and smart. Please clarify this.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

There are so many great things I could list about Dr.Adair. He delivered me, he has been my families doctor for years. I am sad to know he will retire soon as he is definitely one of the most dedicated and honest individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible! Very rude ! The worst day part about a trip to the doctors is sitting in the waiting room with her! If he would change secretary's I would be giving 5 stars for everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I do not think I could have been treated better over the years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and problem solve with you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Great GP and person, very helpful to my whole family, including 92 year old grandmother.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014