You may also like

Rate Dr. John Adair

Dr. John Adair's Ratings

Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible! Very rude ! The worst day part about a trip to the doctors is sitting in the waiting room with her! If he would change secretary's I would be giving 5 stars for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I do not think I could have been treated better over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and problem solve with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Great GP and person, very helpful to my whole family, including 92 year old grandmother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Our family has been going to him for years. He is very good. Would not consider changing doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

He is truly a godsend! We have known him for about 24 years, he has treated my family with kindness and his expertise is truly exceptional. He listens, which is rare to find these days. May he be around for many many more years to come. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

I too have been with Dr. Adair since Dr.Phillip Alderman retired. How long is that? 20-25 years?? He is so good, knowledgeable, humorous, thoughtful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr Adair has been our family physician for 8 years and is fabulous. Intelligent, kind and not too quick to prescribe drugs but very thorough. We moved over town 4 years ago and we still make the 45 minute drive to see him when we need medical care. When we first moved we tried several different doctors, but none were in the same league as Dr. Adair. Already worrying what we will do should he retire....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

I moved to Vancouver in 1990 and met up with Dr. Adair, what a break! He is knowledgable, proactive,thorough,understanding and humurous. A perfect combination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Dr. Adair is a skilled and caring physician who's primary interest are his patient's health and well being. You may have a wait a little for your scheduled appointment but just know that he takes the time required to deal with every patients questions and concerns. If that means being a few minutes late don't sweat it as you'll get the time you need when your appointment comes around as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1573031].votes_count ]]