Ratings for Dr. John Adair

I’ve being going to John for 18 years now. A truly caring individual who takes the time to listen to my needs. I couldn’t ask for better Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Best family doctor ever. Takes his time with you and never rushes you out

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr Adair is the Best family doctor Never rushes you.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. John Adair has been my family's doctor since 1984. We have received excellent care and have become accustomed to not seeing him on the dot. I suspect that is because he doesn't rush his patients through and instead gives them his thorough attention. He is not a pull pusher and will only prescribe medication when really needed. His gentleness and care are truly appreciated by myself and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. John Adair is my doctor since Jun of 1991. He is an awesome Human being! He is a good guitarist too.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Adair has been my doctor since before I was even born. He is the sweetest and most caring man I know.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

John Adair has been my family doctor my whole life, and has always taken the time to carefully address each and every issue I have.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Takes as much time as required to ensure that all concerns are dealt with. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Been seeing Doc since he took over for Alderman. He has seen me though a number issues and truly thankful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Adair is without a doubt the best Physician. He is compassionate, honest and I trust him. My family and I have had the pleasure of being patients of his since 2005. I hope he continues to practice for many years to come as I can't even think about seeing another Physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016