You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Adair

Dr. Adair is without a doubt the best Physician. He is compassionate, honest and I trust him. My family and I have had the pleasure of being patients of his since 2005. I hope he continues to practice for many years to come as I can't even think about seeing another Physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

There are so many great things I could list about Dr.Adair. He delivered me, he has been my families doctor for years. I am sad to know he will retire soon as he is definitely one of the most dedicated and honest individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible! Very rude ! The worst day part about a trip to the doctors is sitting in the waiting room with her! If he would change secretary's I would be giving 5 stars for everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I do not think I could have been treated better over the years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and problem solve with you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

He is truly a godsend! We have known him for about 24 years, he has treated my family with kindness and his expertise is truly exceptional. He listens, which is rare to find these days. May he be around for many many more years to come. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I too have been with Dr. Adair since Dr.Phillip Alderman retired. How long is that? 20-25 years?? He is so good, knowledgeable, humorous, thoughtful and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. John Adair's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adair is without a doubt the best Physician. He is compassionate, honest and I trust him. My family and I have had the pleasure of being patients of his ..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John can't be retiring soon. He's much too young. What will we do without him. He is so caring, thoughtful and smart. Please clarify this."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "There are so many great things I could list about Dr.Adair. He delivered me, he has been my families doctor for years. I am sad to know he will retire soon as ..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Adair is fantastic , me and my family have been coming to him for years. Very smart , thorough and caring. EXCEPT his front desk lady is absolutely horrible!..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not think I could have been treated better over the years. "

August 19, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 13th St E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049884744".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Feel well supported by Dr. Adair. Now that he has a new front-desk person the reception area is much more friendly. He really takes the time to listen and probl..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great GP and person, very helpful to my whole family, including 92 year old grandmother."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to him for years. He is very good. Would not consider changing doctors."

September 17, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 11, 2012