Ratings for Dr. Don Cameron

Dr. Cameron's receptionist is beyond comprehension. Consistently on the phone speaking farsi - this observation is based on wait times about 2+ hours for each appointment. Not only on the phone all the time, but said to me when I actually phoned to make an appointment to book an appointment when I was on the in doctor's office so I did not have to call. This is ironic, since she was on the phone when I was living his office. The worst was her booking by CAT scan at LionsGate - she forgot to book it. I called and ask her several times for the appointment time or the number to the hospital so I can follow up and she refused both. After 6 months of wait time I got the # to the hospital and found out there she has never made an appointment. I had to wait another 3 months for the procedure after she finally managed to call and arrange the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER HAD.PERSONALTY PLUS, HELPFUL, OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGE, TRUST WORTHY AND HONEST

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Cameron himself seems nice and professional. I understand he is late because he visitas people in the hospital. His receptionist however is a different story. She may call and tell u that u need to be rescedueled but does not wait until you confirm with her before she does it. You can never get through to the office. She is ALWAYS on the phone. I wouldnt doubt if they were personal calls!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I had to see him for a medical assessment for the onset of a TBI,Uncontrolled Seizures for workplace disability. The report was spot on,Brain Surgery. I did not Workplace Qualify for Disability with Uncontrolled Seizures resulting from TBI? I am still fighting it,he does not care about his report or my Disability denial, he will not speak about it at all. Ethics, Morals?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I am extremely happy to see Dr.Cameron ,it took a little time to find out why I get recurring headaches, but with the doctors help I have very low grade problems (headaches) now. It is hard to get an appointment as emergency cases will get first service and sometimes you get bumped.This doesn't make me happy ,but I understand.The clerk talks Farsi to people from Persia and Dr.Cameron has many patients from there.She is a very good worker with good knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I`m pleased that I referred to him. He told very useful advice that helped me in my life.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Wonderful doctor - caring and personable. You do have to wait but his receptionist has also fit me in when it was an emergency so I don't mind waiting since she has probably done that for others. Receptionist is great - not the same person as listed earlier. Other doctors have told me how lucky I am to have him caring for me as he is very competent. My husband is also his patient and is receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Doctor is awesome. As previous comment said he usually run late with appointments as he let people talk and does not rush. So I put poor punctuality, but I really do not care I needed to wait, as it was worth! Staff must have been changed, as both lady was helpful & nice. etc.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I found Dr Cameron to be very knowledgable and progressive in his treatment and his advice; he thinks outside the box. He's also very personable and caring. People on the forum have complained about his receptionist, but their comments are old. The office staff I encountered there were cheerful, helpful, professional and very busy. He must have gotten new ones, because they were great. What I was surprised at, was as I exited the inner office to leave I was met with a waiting room FULL of people. I mean FULL, standing room only. One guy laughed at the expression on my face. Wow, why so many waiting at one time? Anyway, great doctor and staff..in 2015. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Stiil have not had a call back and my friends essential tremors have intensified. Why he has this absolutely incompetent medical assistant shows he has no regard for his patients. May have to go to lgh emergency.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015