You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Don Cameron

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Wonderful doctor - caring and personable. You do have to wait but his receptionist has also fit me in when it was an emergency so I don't mind waiting since she has probably done that for others. Receptionist is great - not the same person as listed earlier. Other doctors have told me how lucky I am to have him caring for me as he is very competent. My husband is also his patient and is receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Doctor is awesome. As previous comment said he usually run late with appointments as he let people talk and does not rush. So I put poor punctuality, but I really do not care I needed to wait, as it was worth! Staff must have been changed, as both lady was helpful & nice. etc.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I found Dr Cameron to be very knowledgable and progressive in his treatment and his advice; he thinks outside the box. He's also very personable and caring. People on the forum have complained about his receptionist, but their comments are old. The office staff I encountered there were cheerful, helpful, professional and very busy. He must have gotten new ones, because they were great. What I was surprised at, was as I exited the inner office to leave I was met with a waiting room FULL of people. I mean FULL, standing room only. One guy laughed at the expression on my face. Wow, why so many waiting at one time? Anyway, great doctor and staff..in 2015. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Stiil have not had a call back and my friends essential tremors have intensified. Why he has this absolutely incompetent medical assistant shows he has no regard for his patients. May have to go to lgh emergency.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I really enjoy my appointments with Dr. Cameron. On the first visit, he diagnosed me right away with certainty. Subsequent visits, he took time to chat with me, and with many other specialists I had seen with various problems relating to my disease, that was not the case. I appreciate his humanity, his honesty, and his wit too. I am, like others, frustrated with the receptionist who, although friendly and charming, she never seems to answer the phone and from my experience, is not on top of the paperwork.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Was misdiagnosed by this Dr in Emergency and then given medication that worsened what was really going on in my brain. I survived to see another Neurologist. It's frightening for me to think what could be going on for other patients of his.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Always minimum 2 hour wait. Receptionist is always on the phone with her friends and can never get through when called. Dr. Gave incorrect dosage and when I tried to speak with him the receptionist simply said stop taking it your allergic. Which is not true.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He doesn't listen.he examines me for 5 minutes and misdiagnosed me.he is money hungry doctor. He is old school and is not updated with current information.time for this doctor to retire.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I travel from Vancouver Island just to see Dr. Cameron. Excellent doctor, excellent reputation in the medical community. Because of this he is very busy and often runs late. I don't mind this as he gives everyone the time they need and don't rush you out the door. He is far too busy with brain and neurological injuries to deal with frivolous issues so I would question those who gave him a low rating as to why that really happened. According to many doctors, he is highly respected in his field.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Don Cameron's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I`m pleased that I referred to him. He told very useful advice that helped me in my life. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor - caring and personable. You do have to wait but his receptionist has also fit me in when it was an emergency so I don't mind waiting since she..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is awesome. As previous comment said he usually run late with appointments as he let people talk and does not rush. So I put poor punctuality, but I real..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Cameron to be very knowledgable and progressive in his treatment and his advice; he thinks outside the box. He's also very personable and caring. P..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Stiil have not had a call back and my friends essential tremors have intensified. Why he has this absolutely incompetent medical assistant shows he has no reg..."

September 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L3". Address has been updated from "None" to "125 13th Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049867002".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I really enjoy my appointments with Dr. Cameron. On the first visit, he diagnosed me right away with certainty. Subsequent visits, he took time to chat with m..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was misdiagnosed by this Dr in Emergency and then given medication that worsened what was really going on in my brain. I survived to see another Neurologist. It..."

September 18, 2014
  • City changed from "Delta" to "North Vancouver"

January 18, 2013
  • City changed from "North Vancouver" to "Delta"

April 14, 2012