Ratings for Dr. Del a Ray Nel

Dr. Nel is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is constantly reviewing and changing up my treatment to ensure that my disease is under control. He genuinely worries about my well-being.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Fantastic Doctor, always on time and always willing to do what it takes to help you out.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very kind heart doctor, has compassion and care when meeting his patients, thoughou when going through the tests, and ordering more tests, but why in Gods name would he not be the doctor who would want to review the test results with you? That makes absalutely utterly no sense at all. He should be the one that explains why he wants you on the medication for how long, and what your test results mean. SO confused

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

There is no better end of story!!!!!!!!!! I can't say it enough. If you are blessed by God to get this miracle maker of a man to be your Dr. count your blessings as you have a lot of good fortune in your side.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Nel is great. My previous specialist was extremely poor so I requested Dr Nel. To be blunt he has saved my life! Until I was able to see Dr. Nel my disease was not under control. Dr. Nel turned my health around and stated he will do everything he can to keep it that way. I see him several times a year and every time he is on time and takes as much time as I need to discuss any issues and results. I would not want to see any other specialist and would highly reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Nel is a kind and caring physician. His matter of fact way of explaining things and reasons why he is treating your condition the way he does are both top notch. I have never met a nicer specialist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Nel is a nice person, but he can be a better doctor. To me, it doesn't make sense when the patient's test results has been back for 4 months and his/her situation was heading into severe stage but there was nothing from the doctor until a visit of the regular 6-month appointment. Then he considers to start to treat you, but it will need more tests done. No everyone can wait for another 6 months for their results to just hear their situations are getting worse and do more testing. If you do not have time to monitor or treat these lives, please let them know things are getting more serious and have them to find help. I think this is a very basic ethic to a doctor, if the patient's situation has gone worse, how can a doctor not telling their patient when he has already had the results back for 4 months. Not all heath problems are reversible, some just get sicker, and we all have families. I hope this message find its way to you one day, and at the time all your patients would feel appreciated under your care. Lives are vulnerable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Great, very courteous, caring and professional. I have never met a nicer specialist especially a gastroenterologist. He explained my procedure, asked me questions and answered my questions. I felt very safe with him and his nurses. I would recommend him to anyone. I hope he stays here in Regina.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

One of the most caring and compassionate Dr.'s in our province. Was diagnosed with ischemic colitis 3 years ago and happened to see Dr. Nel in the ER. Ever since, he's been nothing but patient, courteous, helpful and has answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014