You may also like

Rate Dr. Shaun Tregoning

Dr. Shaun Tregoning's Ratings

Don't waste your time with him. Go to a bigger Fertility Center with modern equipment and more knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

I was referred to this monster for an IUD. He was very rough and treated me like I did not speak english. When I told him he was hurting me, he told me that I'm too sensitive and would have to have a general anaesthetic to have an IUD. He did not explain anything and I felt I was pressured to sign the forms. I felt assaulted. I went to another gynecologist and had the IUD put in with no problem and mild discomfort. When I called to cancel the surgery, his receptionist was very rude. Dr. Tregoning just wants to do uneccessary surgery and does not care about patients. If you are booked to do any surgery with him, go for a second opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

I am female to male transgender. Dr. Tregoning did my hysto and I am so happy that I went to him. I had some bleeding that had started back up between 4-7 weeks. As soon as I phoned saying I was bleeding they had got me in immediately to see him, I had seen him multiple times during that period until the bleeding was finally stopped. Any examination or work that needed to be done in uncomfortable places, he completed very quick. He does everything he can to make you as comfortable as he can in an awkward situation. His reception staff are super nice also.
I would recommend Tregoning to anyone needing a gyno, I would definitely very strongly recommend him to any trans guy planning on getting a hysto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I recently had a full hysterectomy with Dr. T and to be honest I am very displeased with him. He never saw me before or after the surgery. I traveled from out of town to see him specifically and was treated very poorly. His reception staff are terrible. They are difficult to talk to and don't care much for the patients. I had my surgery 2 months ago and now had a second surgery to correct what he did. He made a wrong incision causing my lower intestine to fall into where my cervix would've been. This is ridiculous and I highly suggest looking elsewhere for a doctor.
I have now lost a months pay at work and all trust in specialized doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I was in labor at ARHCC and they had to call a code OB on me. Dr Tregoning was the dr on call and came quickly. He noticed that I had a keloid scar from my previous csection and informed me that he removed it and was giving me a new one. My old one had been staples shut and it was clear he had read up on my medical history on his way to the hospital. He sewed me up with disolvable sutures that I coulsnt even see because he sewed them under my skin. Then he injected a steroid into the area to prevent the incision from over scarring again. All this he just did without my even having to ask! I felt so taken care of that he would take the time to do that for me. I am two weeks post op and have had way less pain in my incision site then my previous experience, and already my incision is looking 100x better then the previous one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I just had an IUI procedure done, I am very pleased with Dr. Tregoning's gentle care during the Procedure, his willingness to answer all my and my husband's questions, not rushing us with our inquiries. When we first met him for consultation, he atteneded to our concerns without rushing.
The Dr and the Staff are punctual with times , when we had our appointment , we were able to meet with the Dr in about 5-10 munites wait only.
I did not have any bleeding after the procedure for in my online search about it , bleeding is a possibility due to the catheter insertion into the cervix. Tells me a lot about his gentle practice.
I am very impressed with His staff Kim, her knowledge and guidance to us through the procedure steps, her insuring the privacy of patients during explaining what to expect and in answering our questions. As well as her willingnes to answer any future concerns that I may have during this journey through the phone.
I would recommend DR. Tregonning to others with infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. T. I, like the majority of clients who go to see him, have been dealing with infertility issues since 2008. Dr T and Kim have always been kind and most of all positive during my journey through IVF treatments. Some of these previous posts are a bit shocking, but there's always 2 sides to every coin, so taking these negative comments with a grain of salt is highly recommended. I will continue to see Dr T and Kim for all my IVF needs as they are always kind and helpful, and their bedside manner when dealing with an already emotional and somewhat uncomfortable situation couldn't be better! My husband and I are lucky to have them as a part of our team - I know our future babies are in the right hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I'm very disappointed with Dr. Tregoning and his lack of sincerity and care. When you're referred to someone you have no choice but to trust their opinion, especially because I work in a dental specialty office so I have a lot of respect for doctors. Twice I was waiting to hear regarding a hospital time and both times they claimed that they've been trying to reach me and left voicemails...I don't have voicemail. They had the right phone number. I had two procedures done at the hospital and the lack of follow up and care is awful. Something went wrong and when i called the office, Kim told me that "it has nothing to do with Dr Tregoning's procedure and I need to call the office that referred me". I don't want to get into too much detail but after wasting $2800.00 at this office, I'm getting referred elsewhere for my (now necessary) ivf. He has lost my trust and respect. My situation was a rare one but it was not dealt with properly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Prior to my surgery I had two biopsy's taken from me without pain killers, I was later told by a different doctor that the process was unnecessary. on the day of my surgery I awoke to receive a note from Dr Tregoning that he was unable to complete the operation and I would require a full hysterectomy (Great concern and bedside manner right?. I was also left bleeding. I sought a second opinion and was alarmed to be told that it would be an unnecessary procedure because my uterus was absolutely fine and the condition could be simply treated with medication. Im understandably upset that such a revered doctor was not up to date on new clinical medications as even my GP had mentioned that my fibroids would diminish without a removing everything. STRONG ADVICE... seek a second opinion before electing surgery with Dr Tregeoning. His main practice is now in the area of fertility and pregnancies. My experience totally reflects this. and watch out for his anesthesiologist who will alarm you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I am a female to male transsexual. Dr. Tregoning is going to be performing my complete hysterectomy in 10 days. I saw him for a consult in the fall and he was kind, respectful, and knowledgable. After complications with my ovaries my doctor asked Dr.T if he could move my surgery up and he managed to get me in four months earlier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2452095].votes_count ]]