Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

People wonder why people leave negative comments? May I suggest you haven't been going through surgeries and procedures for four years and facing a huge surgery due to incompetence!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I went to Shaun a year ago and found out I had a blocked tube and a low progesterone level.he recommended artificial insemination and I got pregnant the first time!! I now have a baby after trying for a year and a half before and it's all thanks to him. I even have my son Shaun's name as his middle name as I'm so thankful for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

When you are infertile the last thing you need is extra stress, but I feel like this place was adding so much extra unnecessary stress. Time is precious when you have a limited amout to conceive, don't waste it. I regret wasting a long time there when I could have been in better hands.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

He's not playing around! Dr. Tregoning is quick! He gets right to the point, very professional and skilled. He's helped me so much, where a certain other Doctor jerked me around for years. Dr. Tregoning did in 1 year what took my other doctor 5 years to NOT do. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Don't waste your time going to this clinic, there are far better options if you look around. All they care about is money, the dr, and his staff are very rude and the procedures never seem to work. The Dr. and his sister (receptionist/nurse) also have fights and yelling matches in front of people and its super awkward and tense. This clinic stressed me out more than anything else.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Tregoning for endometriosis. Very caring and informative. Didn't have to wait too long. I was seen at exact given appointment time. Staffs are great. Both Kim and Tia are very compassionate and answers all your questions politely.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Tregoning was very nice to me, but his assistant is terrible. She does not answer the call after manay phone calls there. She should be replaced perhaps if she can't keep up with answering calls. Many times had to call, left messages, time consuming n my side.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I felt cheated by this whole experience. I wish I did my homework first.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Tregoning for IUI and he was very caring and sensitive towards my infertility and PCOS. On the days he schedules for IUI he has many women waiting for their treatment as well. I found during the treatment he did not talk as much as in our appointments and I felt like this was because he was focused on the procedure. He still had answered our questions and sympathized with the process of the treatments. I found his staff great and Dr.Tregoning to be incredibly professional. I feel like he is invested in the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The staff we so sweet and compassionate with me when I went through some tough times in my journey to becoming pregnant. Dr Tregoning is lovely and so sympathetic to me as well. Bless their hearts. Wonderful all around. And now I am pregnant!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017