Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

The staff we so sweet and compassionate with me when I went through some tough times in my journey to becoming pregnant. Dr Tregoning is lovely and so sympathetic to me as well. Bless their hearts. Wonderful all around. And now I am pregnant!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Incredibly smart doctor, also very compassionate. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He takes cash only for hysteroscopy ($150-250) and ultrasounds ($200) in his office and then says he has to do hysteroscopy again in the hospital (bills MSP, covered for patients) and needs another Ultrasound anyway for an official report (covered byMSP)!!!. This is the pattern for me and 2 other friends of mine. We are complaining to the College. If he insists you need these procedures, save some money and get them done elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. So glad I was sent to see Dr Tregoning! They are the only Office that deals with infertility and well as gender transition in the area; I was shocked with how well and professionally they handle everything. It's uncommon to see nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Not sure why he's been given such bad reviews. Although cut and dry, he knows his stuff. Love Kim. She's a very busy lady, but always willing to answer my questions. You do need to remember to ask questions - write down any you have before appointments. Can you imagine the case load he has? There are more and more people dealing with infertility and there are very few offices in the Fraser Valley. Let's be resonable. I've had 2 HSG, 1 tubal and gone through one IVF cycle, which was monitored out of the abbotsford office and completed at Olive.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The staff are enough to stay away from this office! Been treated VERY rudely by Kim and had unprofessional encounters with him as well. I used to think he was a great doctor years ago when I first saw him, but good doctors care about their patients and want to make sure they're well taken care of in their office and don't treat their patients disrespectfully. It's hard enough not feeling well and facing life-saving surgery, but to have someone refuse you appointments and help when your life is on the line, that's unacceptable! He's very knowledgable but if you want to be treated respectfully and with care, look elsewhere, TRUST ME!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I like Tregoning but absolutely despise his staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This Dr is very arrogant and does not care. When I complained about his staff making a mistake with my appointments, they banned me from going back.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I started seeing Dr Tregoning in 2010 for infertility. He has done 3 surgeries, all healed fine; plus a hand full of treatments and all the while he was very understanding, informative and kind. Although my final diagnoses may lead to never having children, he was sweet and showed real empathy to me at a very sensitive moment. He will help see me through until whatever end comes, only if for Gyne purposes. Some of these reviews.. Its not all about money, can you imagine the case load he has!? our medical system is falling apart. Lets not bash a really good doctor, instead lets have less unreasonable expectation and go see a therapist. Last thing, no he shouldn't have to give you his personal phone for emergancies! I only speak great things about him, and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Be prepared to pay a fortune and not get much in return. Very personable at the first visit, then once they have your money, will not give the time of day. I went on recommendation of a coworker, very much regret not going in to town.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017