Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

I saw Dr. Tregoning for endometriosis. Very caring and informative. Didn't have to wait too long. I was seen at exact given appointment time. Staffs are great. Both Kim and Tia are very compassionate and answers all your questions politely.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Tregoning was very nice to me, but his assistant is terrible. She does not answer the call after manay phone calls there. She should be replaced perhaps if she can't keep up with answering calls. Many times had to call, left messages, time consuming n my side.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I felt cheated by this whole experience. I wish I did my homework first.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Tregoning for IUI and he was very caring and sensitive towards my infertility and PCOS. On the days he schedules for IUI he has many women waiting for their treatment as well. I found during the treatment he did not talk as much as in our appointments and I felt like this was because he was focused on the procedure. He still had answered our questions and sympathized with the process of the treatments. I found his staff great and Dr.Tregoning to be incredibly professional. I feel like he is invested in the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

The staff we so sweet and compassionate with me when I went through some tough times in my journey to becoming pregnant. Dr Tregoning is lovely and so sympathetic to me as well. Bless their hearts. Wonderful all around. And now I am pregnant!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Incredibly smart doctor, also very compassionate. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He takes cash only for hysteroscopy ($150-250) and ultrasounds ($200) in his office and then says he has to do hysteroscopy again in the hospital (bills MSP, covered for patients) and needs another Ultrasound anyway for an official report (covered byMSP)!!!. This is the pattern for me and 2 other friends of mine. We are complaining to the College. If he insists you need these procedures, save some money and get them done elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. So glad I was sent to see Dr Tregoning! They are the only Office that deals with infertility and well as gender transition in the area; I was shocked with how well and professionally they handle everything. It's uncommon to see nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Not sure why he's been given such bad reviews. Although cut and dry, he knows his stuff. Love Kim. She's a very busy lady, but always willing to answer my questions. You do need to remember to ask questions - write down any you have before appointments. Can you imagine the case load he has? There are more and more people dealing with infertility and there are very few offices in the Fraser Valley. Let's be resonable. I've had 2 HSG, 1 tubal and gone through one IVF cycle, which was monitored out of the abbotsford office and completed at Olive.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The staff are enough to stay away from this office! Been treated VERY rudely by Kim and had unprofessional encounters with him as well. I used to think he was a great doctor years ago when I first saw him, but good doctors care about their patients and want to make sure they're well taken care of in their office and don't treat their patients disrespectfully. It's hard enough not feeling well and facing life-saving surgery, but to have someone refuse you appointments and help when your life is on the line, that's unacceptable! He's very knowledgable but if you want to be treated respectfully and with care, look elsewhere, TRUST ME!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017