Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

I like Tregoning but absolutely despise his staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This Dr is very arrogant and does not care. When I complained about his staff making a mistake with my appointments, they banned me from going back.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I started seeing Dr Tregoning in 2010 for infertility. He has done 3 surgeries, all healed fine; plus a hand full of treatments and all the while he was very understanding, informative and kind. Although my final diagnoses may lead to never having children, he was sweet and showed real empathy to me at a very sensitive moment. He will help see me through until whatever end comes, only if for Gyne purposes. Some of these reviews.. Its not all about money, can you imagine the case load he has!? our medical system is falling apart. Lets not bash a really good doctor, instead lets have less unreasonable expectation and go see a therapist. Last thing, no he shouldn't have to give you his personal phone for emergancies! I only speak great things about him, and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Be prepared to pay a fortune and not get much in return. Very personable at the first visit, then once they have your money, will not give the time of day. I went on recommendation of a coworker, very much regret not going in to town.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

It seems these people at this office really don't like what they do or care about the patients. The place is a total dump and the staff are cranky and rude. Dr. Tregoning is no better. No, not going back there!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Tregoning is excellent. I moved to Canada this year and he is the first health professional I have found to treat me as a patient, not an inconvenience. He actively shares his enthusiasm and knowledge of the latest relevant studies in his field relating to my condition and I always feel like I have been heard. He patiently answers any questions me or my husband may have with ease and I feel like he is truly interested in my health and well being. I am comfortable following any recommendations he has provided and have experienced great results so far. I highly recommend Dr Tregoning.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

We saw Dr.T for IUI treatment. I found that although there is little conversation about why/how things happen he would answer any questions I had happily, as did Kim. I didn't find the appointment wait times to be too long for a Dr office. We did one IUI treatment that didn't work, then started meds to try again, however Dr.T did not recommend we do the IUI that time because the chances were low with only 1 egg. I was thankful he didn't just lead us to do the IUI to get money from us. Instead he encouraged us to try naturally, and I found him to be more hopeful than I was! sure enough it worked, I got pregnant after 3 years of trying! I am thankful for Dr.t and his team. He also was open to me seeing a natural path to increase my chances and I found him to be of few words but efficient and appropriate.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Reading about that Infertility doctor who used his own sperm made me think of Dr. Tregoning's backwater operation. I am so grateful my IUI didn't work, I would be seriously stressed if it did! For peace of mind, go somewhere else. Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine was great and very professional, and my treatment there was successful, luckily. I don't know, just wanted to put it out there. I know what it's like.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Tregoning insisted I need a D+C because I had a little bit of spotting on 2 occaissions. My family Dr. thought this was strange and sent me to another Dr. who did a biopsy in the office and it was fine. His staff was really angry when I called to let them know I don't need surgery. Does it pay better or something? Don't trust these people!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Tregoning is a smart business man. He has no competition in this area and his clients are generally desperate and stressed women. Therefor, he can get away with having very little bedside manner, poor communication, incompetent staff (his sister btw), and no credit/debit payment option. I am sorry for you woman that had to read the post from September 20th- this person called us idiots and also bragged about having a healthy child. Nice one! I was certainly not looking for Dr. Tregoning to console me. However, I would like him to communicate better and to be honest with me. The longest conversation I had with him was all centered around his daughter. He knew I was an educator and so wanted to tell me how amazing his daughters private school in Vancouver was. We talked for 20 minutes that day. When I went in today to do an IUI he said 15 words to me- I counted- then he left me without helping me cover my body- the sheet fell on the floor. His sister came into the room 5 minutes later to grab something she needed for another client and I was left exposed. This felt very unprofessional and frustrated me because I paid 450$ for this 15 minute treatment. His sister Kim also forgot to send in a request for my blood work to be done (she tried to blame it on a faulty fax machine) and so this completely messed up my chance to take more medication. She was unable to bring herself to say "sorry." So like a said before, A+ for business sense. They provided me with a poor service and still got my cash. Client service and care was a huge FAIL. Please ladies, do some research and see if there are better options in Vancouver. I will be doing this in the future if need be. It's worth it for our mental health, which is an important thing.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016