Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

I don't understand the negative reviews. The only explanation is that most people are idiots and dont want to take responsibility for the situation they are in. I was treated very well by Dr Tregoning and staff. They are not there to be your buddy and console you (when you probably do need consoling)...but they care and are doing the best they can to help if you are not a moron and don't expect too much. I feel like people are too quick to blame on a doctor when they don't know something... it's called unexplained fertility for a reason!! It took almost 3 years, countless iui treatments and 2 IVF rounds to get pregnant. It was no one's fault it took so long and was such a struggle. Dr Tregoning was very kind throughout and was optimistic, but never offered false hope. All we could do was keep trying and hope for the best. No, he doesn't have time to coddle you if you don't get pregnant for the umpteenth time...he's too busy trying to help everyone who comes to see him. What a busy waiting room! I'm very grateful to have met him. With his help and guidance I now have a happy, healthy child. Don't expect someone else to fix your situation. You need to be your own advocate and put in the time, money, and effort! Doctors are not magicians!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Only cares about money. I felt like he wanted my treatments to fail so he can keep charging for more. Cash only indeed!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

I don't quite understand the other negative reviews here. I am a doctor myself and he has been nothing short of professional. If I want someone to give me counselling services regarding my infertility I would see a psychologist... As for his fees he charges reasonable rates. I have several friends who have undergone same treatment in Vancouver and Alberta, both cost more than what Tregonings fees are. So not sure why that is an issue. Infertility is expensive to treat regardless. He does not take a ton of time with small talk. But any questions I have had have been appropriately and thoroughly answered. Couldn't have expected or demanded anything more. Very happy to have been referred to him for treatment. Beats driving into Vancouver or Surrey!! Helped me finally get pregnant after a year and a half of trying. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. T is 100% by far the WORST doctor I've met. I could write a huge long thing about why I don't like him but that honestly is not worth it. For someone who deals with people who are having issues getting pregnant he is the most insensitive person for that job. Please ladies just stay away and go find somebody who is going to take your issue seriously and not just for your money.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

DO NOT GO TO DR TREGONING!!!! Horrible doctor and horrible receptionist (I think she is his sister). Very rude receptionist lied to me. I'm giving them my lowest rating. Absolutely horrible!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

If I could leave a low rating I would!! DO NOT GO TO DR TREGONING!!!! He is going to be charged with malpractice! He tied my tubes with clips which he did not inform me he was going to do then the one fell off and was floating inside me for years and causing so many problems! Then recently when I went to have the clips removed he and the hospital told me the surgery went well... Days later I got an infection went to a clinic they read my report and I found out from them that the clips have still not been removed!!! Now I have to go through this pain again! He should not be a doctor and I am in the process of suing!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I've read some bad reviews but I found Dr Tregoning to be fantastic! He was pleasant, funny and engaging as well as knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was quite pleased with my first meeting with Dr Tregoning, I felt comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I felt that he took the time to explain things to me and also made some small talk which made me feel more relaxed. He didn't waste anytime and I sent my both my husband and I off for further testing. I found reading a lot of these reviews discouraging as he came highly recommended by my obgyn as well as a friend of mine. I hope we continue to have a positive experience with him,

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Do not see this doctor! We went to see him for fertility and he spoke with my husband and I very briefly going over my file sent by my family doctor. He did not care about my extensive family history nor my personal history. He never even had my husband go for any blood tests or sperm analysis let alone ask him about his own health history. After talking to him for maybe 10-15mins we were then carted off to a different room to talk with one of his receptionists for almost 40mins to go over what was going to be done and how much we would owe up front and in future appointments. This man does NOT care about his patients. He has zero bedside manor and barely spoke more than two words to me during any exam I had to go through. He is extremely conceded and rude. He didn't care about my personal fertility issues. We are all different with different bodies and all he wanted to do was generalize my problems by pumping me full of hormones and drugs that never worked! The fact that they require a $200 cash only payment for the ultrasounds for each new cycle should have raised a huge red flag for us, but when you struggle with infertility you will do just about anything possible and Dr. Tregoning and his rude ignorant staff know this and take advantage of it. The last time I was in his office I was completely humiliated by his receptionist and then followed by Dr. Tregoning himself in front of a packed waiting room. I left in tears never to return again. If you consider going to him please don't. Run, run as fast as you can from these money hungry manipulators!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Doesn't really care. Cash only for ultrasounds. Going elsewhere. Do not go here.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016