Ratings for Dr. Shaun Tregoning

Dr. T is 100% by far the WORST doctor I've met. I could write a huge long thing about why I don't like him but that honestly is not worth it. For someone who deals with people who are having issues getting pregnant he is the most insensitive person for that job. Please ladies just stay away and go find somebody who is going to take your issue seriously and not just for your money.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

DO NOT GO TO DR TREGONING!!!! Horrible doctor and horrible receptionist (I think she is his sister). Very rude receptionist lied to me. I'm giving them my lowest rating. Absolutely horrible!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

If I could leave a low rating I would!! DO NOT GO TO DR TREGONING!!!! He is going to be charged with malpractice! He tied my tubes with clips which he did not inform me he was going to do then the one fell off and was floating inside me for years and causing so many problems! Then recently when I went to have the clips removed he and the hospital told me the surgery went well... Days later I got an infection went to a clinic they read my report and I found out from them that the clips have still not been removed!!! Now I have to go through this pain again! He should not be a doctor and I am in the process of suing!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I've read some bad reviews but I found Dr Tregoning to be fantastic! He was pleasant, funny and engaging as well as knowledgeable and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I was quite pleased with my first meeting with Dr Tregoning, I felt comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I felt that he took the time to explain things to me and also made some small talk which made me feel more relaxed. He didn't waste anytime and I sent my both my husband and I off for further testing. I found reading a lot of these reviews discouraging as he came highly recommended by my obgyn as well as a friend of mine. I hope we continue to have a positive experience with him,

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Do not see this doctor! We went to see him for fertility and he spoke with my husband and I very briefly going over my file sent by my family doctor. He did not care about my extensive family history nor my personal history. He never even had my husband go for any blood tests or sperm analysis let alone ask him about his own health history. After talking to him for maybe 10-15mins we were then carted off to a different room to talk with one of his receptionists for almost 40mins to go over what was going to be done and how much we would owe up front and in future appointments. This man does NOT care about his patients. He has zero bedside manor and barely spoke more than two words to me during any exam I had to go through. He is extremely conceded and rude. He didn't care about my personal fertility issues. We are all different with different bodies and all he wanted to do was generalize my problems by pumping me full of hormones and drugs that never worked! The fact that they require a $200 cash only payment for the ultrasounds for each new cycle should have raised a huge red flag for us, but when you struggle with infertility you will do just about anything possible and Dr. Tregoning and his rude ignorant staff know this and take advantage of it. The last time I was in his office I was completely humiliated by his receptionist and then followed by Dr. Tregoning himself in front of a packed waiting room. I left in tears never to return again. If you consider going to him please don't. Run, run as fast as you can from these money hungry manipulators!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Doesn't really care. Cash only for ultrasounds. Going elsewhere. Do not go here.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I had an awful experience with dr tregoning. He slapped me with the label of "unexplained infertility" and the only course of action he offered was iui at over $700 a go! He was rude, abrupt and had zero bedside manner. The reception staff were mixed: there was one lovely lady and one rude one. I left there in tears and cried in the parking lot for ages. I sought a naturopath instead. He definitely seems interested in recommending expensive treatment rather than finding out what the problem actually is.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

We were sent to Dr.Tregoning for fertility aid after fighting the battle of unexplained infertility for many years. This doctor is one of the most insincere doctors I have ever met. He really doesn't seem to have any apathy for his patients and their sensitive circumstances. When we would ask questions about our circumstances or how to improve them, he seemed to have very little knowledge on the different factors that can be detrimental to fertility and conceiving; diet, stress, etc. etc. he had no tips or pointers, he even told me cervical mucus didn't matter, pretty sure it does. When we did a series of 'iui' treatments, which is uncomfortable to say the least, he shouted at me to relax- you relax as I shove this up your wa-zoo! This is a sensitive time for any couple and it needs to be handled in a sensitive caring way. Also during one of our visits, he coughed half a dozen times right into his hands, not good to see a health professional showing such disregard for germs, makes you wonder. Overall, I don't recommend him

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Tregoning used to be a very compassionate doctor and seemed to really care about his patients.I don't know what has happened,;he no longer is kind and caring.Very rude/cold,and gave incorrect medical advice. When I had a request for a second opinion,his rude little secretary cancelled my appointment/consult and told me he would not see me anymore. This is the doctor who used to be so supportive and involved with SANE and worked with sexual abuse victims and other women affected by PTSD. So disappointed and let down.He is a very skilled surgeon .It's just too bad that he has lost his compassion and empathy for those who desperately need doctors like how he used to be.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015