Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Flynn

Excellent Doctor! I am very selective when it comes to my Healthcare and who I choose as myou physician. She takes time to listen and evaluates each health issue accordingly and not forgetting patient's history and physical. Patient's needs are always get priority and you are not just a number.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Flynn is one of the most competent, caring physicians that I have come across, AND I AM PICKY !!! On the initial visit she spent 45 minutes asking questions and making sure that she had all the information that pertained to my health, she also was more than happy to address any concerns that I had. What more can you ask for ?

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

great doctor. Very knowledgable. Great at recommending good specialists.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Appointment was made 3 months ago for the first appt. of the day. Waited in an empty waiting room for 45 minutes with no explanation from the staff. The arrogance of making someone wait is old school and not an indication that a doctor cares about their patients. Luckily I was healthy and in a pleasant mood. Had I been sick, grumpy and impatient, it would have been worse. There is no reason to make someone wait without an explanation or a choice to do so.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

This Doctor is wonderful. After seeing many here in Tucson, I came across her by accident. She is kind, warm, patient and cares. Her bedside manner is excellent and she wont rush. Takes time to listen and follows through. IM so very happy I found her by accident! If you are as fussy & picky as I, she may very well be for you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Flynn is fantastic, and I have found her to be incredibly warm and caring. It's not uncommon for us to joke around during one of my appointments. She worked with me on medication issues, rather than just passing down an edict and insisting I follow that. She genuinely listens to my concerns. She has referred me to several specialists when she has felt that it was an area where another doctor would be more helpful. I have recommended Dr. Flynn to several people in my life, and I know that at least one of those has become Dr. Flynn's patients and would gladly echo my sentiments.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

She's extremely rude, cold, mean and has no empathy or compassion for patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Arrogant, rude, "know it all" plays GOD & will not work with specialists. Stay away, this doc doesn't deserve the license. Weeks to approve RX refills, ignores medical complaints/symptoms, very uncaring and cold.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Jennifer Flynn's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1995)