Ratings for Dr. Leonid Vinnitsky

I changed my family doctor, thank you for my friend, who advised me Dr.Vinnitsky, I had high blood pressure for more than 2 years . I took medication, which it changed from doctor. I said buy to my high blood pressure. I appreciate my fam. dr. Vinnitskiy for helping to reduce my high blood pressure .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Great MD. This guy has been dealing with people In early recovery for over 20 years because of the area . I'm sure that it gets taxing at times. No on is perfect . Dry humor he's not a conversationalist. I'm sure he has not pleased everyone. But he's a good no none sence MD.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Love dr.V!! Best doctor in town. Been seeing him regularly for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I had a complete blood work done up for heart disease checkup as well as X-Rays done on my hips when I went in he only said my blood work was fine forgot to tell me about my x-rays and wouldn't help me out any other issue had to go back again to find out that I have arthritis in my hips and I found out afterwards that there was some irregularities on my blood work which he didn't tell me anything about the results or about a report from another doctor that he referred me too, he spent 2 minutes and then he walked out the door

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

ive been with this doctor for 20 years & have never had a problam you might say some of the patients that show up in this area cause there own problems so i might say it takes surtan kind of person to deal with these problems

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

BAsically cam in th eroom, didn't pay attention and ran out of the room.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Vinnitsky is a good doctor. He doesn't spend a lot of time with patients, but his diagnosis is very accurate and if he can't fix or figure out a problem he doesn't hesitate for more tests and referrals. He is non judgemental and I find his staff to be very personable. Remember, the way you treat others reflects how they treat you!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr Vinnitsky ks the best Dr. In BC! He supported me from A to Z with referrals and he gave me injections himself! He always showed me that he cares and when I was scheduled for a bariatric surgery , he was more excited than me to see the results! I will be lost without him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

All heart, straight to the point, tell it as it is. Worth the wait everytime. Appreciate all the staff at this clinicđź’›

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Excellent doctor, very professional and caring and very punctual. He gives excellent allergy shots and is always very friendly, as well as knowledgeable. I would highly recommended Dr. Vinnitsky as he’s a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018