Ratings for Dr. Lillian Seropian

Shes Amazing She cares about her patients During my pregnancy she always followed up with everything went out of her way. I cannot wait for the next baby ! She is amazig

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Premier rendez-vous avec dr Lillian Seropian . Très bonne première impression . Elle est très gentille et spontanée . Très satisfaite et contente de l’avoir choisie pour mon suivie de grocesse 😍

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr Seropian is a marvellous doctor, I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor. I have been with Dr Seropian for many years and she guided through 3 pregnancies with a tremendous amount of caring and support She has always been right with her diagnosis and treatment. She has taken excellent care of me over the years and is truly an expert in her field. Dr Seropian is like having a guardian angel for your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Her secretary is rude and Dr.Seropian rushed me out if the room when I was dressing.awgul bedside manners!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Seropian eat un medecin formidable. Je suis sa patiente depuis 2009 et elle a toujours ete professionelle et chaleureuse. Parfois l'attenre est un peu longue mais ca c'est a cause du fait que le docteur prend le temps necessaire pour comprendre vos problemes et de vous donner un service de haute qualite. Je recommande ce medecin enormement.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

She is fantastic and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have been very well cared for by Dr. Seropian and her staff. Yes, the wait times are really terrible (I once waited close to two hours) but I know that's because she has to prioritize and care for critical emergencies every day. She is blunt, yes, but very attentive and caring. I wish she'd been there to deliver my son - you're lucky if she ends up on the floor on your day. In a sea of people who are truly ill-suited to care for women and their children in this city, Dr. Seropian is on our side.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Seropian wasn't my ob/gyn originally but she was the one on call when I needed my emergency c-section. She was very reassuring and did an amazing job. I crossed her in the hall the next day and she stopped to talk to me. She is so kind and charismatic. I was so glad to have her deliver my son that day. Her resident was equally as nice and knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

her secretary is horrible. very rude. Doctore is ok

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am so sad that I'll lose her as my doctor now that I am moving. I hope to find another Dr. Seropian abroad but I know it will impossible! She is one of a kind, the best - straightforward and very knowledgable. But what I love most is that she makes sure you understand everything before you leave her office. It is a breath of fresh air given that most doctors in Montreal try to rush you out of their office. She's super busy so don't be surprised to wait even if you're on time for your appointment. It's a small price to pay for the extra attention you get once you see her. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017