Ratings for Dr. Lillian Seropian

Amazing doctor she is thorough and straight to the point. Very happy she delivered my daughter because I had complications with my first child. She made sure she booked time to be there for my cesarean. I’ve been with her for 20 years. Wait times can be long just book early morning appointment to avoid waiting.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Sropian is the most knowledgeable doctor I know. She has literally saved my friend’s life and I know a lot of women she has treated and taken care of over the years. You can TRUST her with your life and your unborn child’s life. There is no one I would rather have take care of me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I have been going to Dr Seropian for over 20 years. She is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. She takes the time to educate and inform. We need more doctors like Dr Seropian. She followed me very closely during my pregnancy. Post pregnancy when I had issues she was wonderful. She keeps up to date and is a strong advocate for health promotion.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Shes Amazing She cares about her patients During my pregnancy she always followed up with everything went out of her way. I cannot wait for the next baby ! She is amazig

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Premier rendez-vous avec dr Lillian Seropian . Très bonne première impression . Elle est très gentille et spontanée . Très satisfaite et contente de l’avoir choisie pour mon suivie de grocesse 😍

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr Seropian is a marvellous doctor, I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor. I have been with Dr Seropian for many years and she guided through 3 pregnancies with a tremendous amount of caring and support She has always been right with her diagnosis and treatment. She has taken excellent care of me over the years and is truly an expert in her field. Dr Seropian is like having a guardian angel for your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Her secretary is rude and Dr.Seropian rushed me out if the room when I was dressing.awgul bedside manners!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Seropian eat un medecin formidable. Je suis sa patiente depuis 2009 et elle a toujours ete professionelle et chaleureuse. Parfois l'attenre est un peu longue mais ca c'est a cause du fait que le docteur prend le temps necessaire pour comprendre vos problemes et de vous donner un service de haute qualite. Je recommande ce medecin enormement.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

She is fantastic and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have been very well cared for by Dr. Seropian and her staff. Yes, the wait times are really terrible (I once waited close to two hours) but I know that's because she has to prioritize and care for critical emergencies every day. She is blunt, yes, but very attentive and caring. I wish she'd been there to deliver my son - you're lucky if she ends up on the floor on your day. In a sea of people who are truly ill-suited to care for women and their children in this city, Dr. Seropian is on our side.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018