Ratings for Dr. Lillian Seropian

I have had Dr. Seropian as my doctor for more than 25 years, I have referred friends to her, and I have seen her at work when I was a respiratory therapist. She is super knowledgable!! I had a friend who might have died if it wasn't for her. Believe me, when it counts, she is the one you want.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Seropian is an amazing Doctor- she is an extremely competent, compassionate and caring person. She always takes the time to listen - I have referred my friends to her many times and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Negligent, incompetent, careless, uncaring, untrustworthy, overall horrible. Do not take this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Seropian is a wonderful doctor! Kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. She can be blunt at times, but I really appreciate her straightforward approach. Her staff is also very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Seropian is not the doctor that followed me throughout my pregnancy, but she was on call the day I gave birth to my little girl a few months ago. When she first examined my she was very relaxed and she almost came across as indifferent. Boy I was wrong. I ended up needing a C-section and the way she behaved towards me, the way she announced the news, the way she supported me, everything about her behavior was amazing and I could never thank her enough. She even called my husband the next day and gave very detailed instructions for my recovery. And what's more, my scar is barely visible. In my eyes, she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. Gets things done and always has your best interest first.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Seropian 8 years ago bu a co-worker that had nothing but the utmost respect for her after Dr. Seropian guided her through a battle with cervical Cancer. I myself have nothing but good things to say about her; she truly has the best interests of her patients at heart and that includes being blunt about any health issues so that they can be dealt with effectively. She is an astute doctor and realized right away that I was hiving issues during my pregnancy which developed into HELLP syndrome. She advocated for me with the hospital when they did not provide me what she considered adequate follow up and monitoring when this issue arose. The wait in her office can sometimes be long; but that is only because she devotes all the time needed by each patient; a small price to pay for top notch medical service.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr Seropian goes above and beyond to provide great care! She's been my Dr since 1996!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I have been with Dr. Seropian for the past 25 years. She delivered both my sons. Watched and followed up with me on medical issues. She is the one who has referred me to both my GP and dermatologist, who I have had for the past 20 years. Professional, with the greatest dry sense of humor, she suits me perfectly. If you are looking for someone who will sugar coat a situation, she won't do that but will tell you straight what is wrong, what has to be done, and give you the options and referrals to do so. With the amount of patients that she has, Carmela and Francine work very professionally to get you in and out, as quickly as possible. Both are very professional, and friendly. For those looking to be occupied by conversation with them... they are not there to do that, when there is work to be done. I have already told her that she wasn't allowed to retire because a great doctor is not easy to come by. :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

i would recommend dr seropian to any of my close friends and family. I called her office after finding a lump in my breast. knowing that she has a very busy OBGYN clinic, I was shocked when she offered me an appointment the very same day. she referred me to a radiologist and went as far as helping me book the appointment. she is so generous with her time and knowledge and made the effort to ease my anxiety (not an easy task!!). I am so grateful to have such a caring Doctor! she even followed up with me over the phone to make sure I was feeling alright (my results came back just fine!)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016