Ratings for Dr. Lillian Seropian

She is fantastic and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have been very well cared for by Dr. Seropian and her staff. Yes, the wait times are really terrible (I once waited close to two hours) but I know that's because she has to prioritize and care for critical emergencies every day. She is blunt, yes, but very attentive and caring. I wish she'd been there to deliver my son - you're lucky if she ends up on the floor on your day. In a sea of people who are truly ill-suited to care for women and their children in this city, Dr. Seropian is on our side.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Seropian wasn't my ob/gyn originally but she was the one on call when I needed my emergency c-section. She was very reassuring and did an amazing job. I crossed her in the hall the next day and she stopped to talk to me. She is so kind and charismatic. I was so glad to have her deliver my son that day. Her resident was equally as nice and knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

her secretary is horrible. very rude. Doctore is ok

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am so sad that I'll lose her as my doctor now that I am moving. I hope to find another Dr. Seropian abroad but I know it will impossible! She is one of a kind, the best - straightforward and very knowledgable. But what I love most is that she makes sure you understand everything before you leave her office. It is a breath of fresh air given that most doctors in Montreal try to rush you out of their office. She's super busy so don't be surprised to wait even if you're on time for your appointment. It's a small price to pay for the extra attention you get once you see her. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

SIMPLY AMAZING! Professional, smart, vigilant. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Seropian for many years and I was lucky enough that she was on duty to deliver my son. She was truly a woman who understands women. She may rush you at times as she has a lot of patients. However I have nothing but good things to say...the punctuality is not exactly on time as each case is different. I would not change her for the world.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Raconte des histoires (de son vécu) pour qu on aille dans son sens, m a demandée des frais additionnels pour un fax et un conseil (avec reponse tres insatisfaisante) en urgence ( j etais a l étranger), peu de disponibilité, peu au fait des nouvelles techniques. Très déçue. De meme pour l hopital Royal Victoria où elle est rattachée (désorganisé, vidéo a regarder apres la naissance pour expliquer quoi faire et sortie 48 h ap une cesarienne avec anesthésie generale, la rachidienne n avait pas pris. Puis re-hospitalisation rapide pour maux de tete intense... Je ne souhaiterai plus qu elle me suive a l avenir

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have had Dr. Seropian as my doctor for more than 25 years, I have referred friends to her, and I have seen her at work when I was a respiratory therapist. She is super knowledgable!! I had a friend who might have died if it wasn't for her. Believe me, when it counts, she is the one you want.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Seropian is an amazing Doctor- she is an extremely competent, compassionate and caring person. She always takes the time to listen - I have referred my friends to her many times and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017