Ratings for Dr. G. Kelly Stephens

Truly gifted physician, experienced and pragmatic approach provides excellent guidance for the wellness of the whole family.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Stephens is the doctor that everyone wants to find for their little ones. He is caring and definitely puts parents at ease without discounting their feelings. He goes above and beyond the call of duty for his families.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Stephens and Cathy are truly a blessing to our family! They are both so knowledge and kind. I love how Dr. Stephens gets straight to the point, but in a kind way. I trust them with my babies and that doesn't come easily for me. Dr. Stephens' methods have worked with both of my kids and it has made our lives much easier!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Stephens always shoots us straight and his handouts are very helpful to new parents. Amount paid is insurance copay. Insurance carrier is not listed in the drop down menu.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Wonderful with my baby boy! I got his name from my obgyn he uses him for his kids.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Amazing Doctor. Wonderful with kids and parents. Always responds to questions by email.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Stephens has been our doctor for 19+ years, other than when he moved to Colorado. He is not only professional & intelligent, but kind, gracious and funny (which helps with my tendency to freak out about stuff). His whole staff is equally as warm and professional. We are currently going thru an illness with my son, and Dr. Stephens has been dilligent in trying to figure out what is going on with him. He was just as great when my daughter had pneumonia 20 months ago. After all these years of going to him, I only think higher of this kind and gracious man. He truly has a heart for children and helping parents, and I can't sing he and his staff's praises enough. He, Anita, Cathy and company are blessings to any parents - whether it is your first child or they are leaving the nest. I am glad they helped me raise my children and keep my sanity in the process!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Every time we leave from an appointment with Dr Stephens, we thank God for this man. He is down to earth and humble. We have never seen the typical high and mighty doctor attitude in him. A great, great doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Absolutely love him! Heard great things about him and we are so glad he is our little one's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Stephens is a doctor who goes above and beyond! I had heard good things before we met him and when he walked into our room the day after our son was born we knew it was a great thing. He was funny, but professional and completely helpful. We moved away to NC, sadly, when our son was 3 months old, but Dr. Stephens still helped me from afar or I probably would have lost it. I owe him my sanity. I would highly recommend him to anyone and if we weren't in Tulsa now we would use him as our pediatrician. His child-rearing methodology is great and he really wants to help make our kids healthier and better people.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010