Ratings for Dr. Carl L. Danielson

Told me I needed a double mastectomy- 2nd opinion at Dana resulted in a lumpectomy. Also very condescending when I questioned him about reconstruction options. Told me I spent waaaay to much time on the internet. Said his plastics guy was "doing him a favor" doing my reconstruction... over and out.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Great doctor. He's very intentive and thorough. However, his office staff is awful. They are very rude, never get back with appointments. Called back numerous times and were so rude on phone as well. It's too bad such a good doctor would allow such behavior from his staff because I would not recommend him for the frustration and aggravation his rude secretary has caused.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Great doctor, very careing seem to care alot for me and my sittuation, yes you have to have patience waiting for him,, BUT HE IS WORTH THE WAIT, RECOMENDED

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Excellent doctor saved my life! great follow up very caring!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

My experience with Dr. Danielson has been amazing. He was very caring and extremely thorough. He provided my results very quickly. When I called with follow up questions he made sure he called me back that same night, even though it was later in the day. I am so thankful I had Dr. Danielson to help me through this process!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Doctor performed successful operation, provided biopsy results which were good, Melrose-Wakefield Hospital staff was also excellent.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

He never got back to me about my biopsy results and I am going to try to go to the Paathology for the infomation. Very frustrating. He does not seem to care after the operation is over.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Does not get back to patient with information about biopsy information from the lab in a decent amount of time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Carl L. Danielson's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Melrose, MA