Ratings for Dr. Veronic Bosse

A dentist is only as good as the entire team that works in her office, and this team is wonderful. I am so grateful to be a patient at Dr. Bossé's office. They are such a great team, making the whole experience so fun! (I would never have thought that of a dentist before) What a special place. 11/10 Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Love Dr Bosse’s assistant Parise, she’s very nice and both her assistants always make me feel comfortable. Dr Bosse’s very nice, good dentist but the dentist she works with is a piece of work. Messed up my husband’s fillings multiple times. Shame because she’s good.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Excellent avec les enfants, très bonnes explications.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Could not of ask for a better experience. 7 year old got his first cavities fix, they explained everything, made it as a game. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I would recommend Dr Bosse to anyone that I know. staff is very friendly!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Best dentist my children and I have ever had!!! My daughter and I both have phobias, and Dr. Bossé is so accommodating. She cares and is considerate to all our needs. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Decided to leave this clinic after 30 years with previous dentist. Dr. Bossé did not care enough to want to know why. The clinic made no effort to accommodate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Meilleure dentist que j'ai jamais eu. Elle a tout refait, très satisfaite, les employés sont tous merveilleux.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have never had a better dentist. She is very sensitive to my special needs as one of my phobias is a dentist, that smell and that drill . She uses one that is better for me. Awesome staff. 10 out 10

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I have been going to Dre Bossé since she started her clinic in Dieppe but I am switching dentist now. I think that she is fairly competent to do basic dental work (decay)but when it comes to more specialized work, she is definitely not good...had to go to another dentist to redo one of her job on my kid (after she did it twice and fail)...

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012