Ratings for Dr. Bee H. Kyaw

Doctor is late regularly. Schedules appointments for mornings and no show until noon. No show many times and billed insurance for patient visit even though patient was not examined and had left before the the doctor got to the office after waiting for an hour or more. Neglect and complete disregard for time and care of the patient. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

This Dr. sent me a bill for just checking my weight, asking questions about my health and sending me to a lab. I continuously stated that I was here to see the podiatrist and she said she wasnt I have been trying to pay my bill but they are never available Ive left messages at the company answering machine and even stopped by the office three times and noone is there. I want to pay my damn bill but bee kyaw is nowhere to be found. Stop sending me bills if I cant reach your office and next time disclose that you are going to charge someone 120.00 just to ask damn questions. You are a Dr. Bee but at this rate you are causing me so much stress that I feel that you are killing me lady!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011