Ratings for Dr. Jimmy Edmond

Went to his office seen him talking to someone asked nurse what he was doing he said a meet and greet , waited over an hour then I left , about two hours later he called me and lied saying he was running late because he was at the hospital . I guess he didn't know I saw him .Damm lier .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I will never forget the look on Dr Edmonds face when he saw my father laying in ICU at the MRSA infested hospital of OAK HILL. He was so shocked and turned to my mother saying, "Oh my god, he looks awful!!!" Then my mother and I went into the elevator to go down and get some air. Neither of us touched any bottons to activate the elevator because as soon as the door shut she leaped into my arms and asked if she could just let her cry a minute as we stood in the elevator for 5 minutes without the elevator from going down. Well that is the result of trusting Dr Edmond because he aligned my father with Dr V P Nagarajan who would only do the procedure at the MRSA infected hospital of Oak Hill. Naturally 6 days after procedure, my father was checked into ER at the MRSA infected hospital of Oak Hill. This is where a collection of further errors took my fathers life. Dr Edmond could not do rounds at the MRSA infected hospital so he was assigned the Repeat Sexual offender of Dr. Alfred Alingu. Being Labor Day weekend most Dr.s were out so my father being in such a terrible situation had to wait for care. My father with MRSA was sharing a room with another patient for the first 4 days. After this we screamed and cried for my father to get to ICU for the next 3 days as he needed the extra care because he felt like he was drowning in the fluids they were giving him for the MRSA. After the Intensivist came to the room 3 days later, they reluctantly sent him to ICU. 12 hours later my father has the ventilator put in and that is when Dr. Jimmy Edmunds looked at him and turned to my mother and said, " Oh my God, he looks awful.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Waited for 2 hours to see Dr. For 5 minutes. Will be changing Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

He spends more time doing CYA on his computer than any examination. He never did an annual physical where he looks at the body while asking questions. He would ask, "How do you feel?" and then address any complaint you had. He is, therefore, reactive, not proactive. left his care when he asked me to see my old Primary Care Physician, in Wisconsin, if my left leg swelling did not subside. It did not and I saw my old Primary Care Physician in Racine, Wisconsin. Humana refused to cover the visit because Dr. Edmond did not send me with written orders. After some discussion with Humana, they said that they would cover the visit if Dr. Edmond would fax them the “post-dated” written order. He refused, saying “If he did that for me, he would have to do it for everybody.” I never saw him again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Edmond gave me a lung test said everything was good by the time I got to his billing specialist to check out she asked if I needed a free copy of my test I replied no he said it was all good. She then replied Ummmmmm how old are you I replied 32 she said your lungs are 62! I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease and he doesnt take any of that into consideration his response for all my issues I bought to his attention was your obeist, overweight. If it was not for his billing specialist to point out I have bad lungs I would have never known:( Im no longer a smoker quit years ago, but besides the point she gave me more useful, helpful info he just said your fine you can check out??? I now have changed my pcp and pray for a caring doctor he was awful. I had to beg him for antibiotics for a infection I had he acted like it was heroine and he refuses to run tests that could be important loves to use his computer instead of his brain:(

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I was admitted to Brooksville hospital for a gull bladder operation. Somehow Dr.Edmond was assigned by the hospital to coordinate the procedures. He was absolute horrible! He came in the day after I had 1 of my 3 surgeries and did not even know I had a operation. I had to talk to the surgeons and schedule when they would do the surgery. One of the doctors saw me in the hallway and asked " why are you still here? Some days he did not show up. His specialty is Geriatrics. I am 48 with a gull bladder problem.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

From the first visit onward, Dr Edmunds would sit down at his computer and launch into an automated speech about how I was going to die from all sorts of things, typing into the terminal that he was "educating" me about it. However, he never explained why I would die from it, just that I would. Then he would turn to me and ask me how I was feeling. At first, I would tell him, but eventually I stopped and just said I was fine. This was because the routine when I said something was wrong was he would shrug it off and he made me feel he couldn't care less. He would rather throw a referral at me than try to figure out what was wrong himself. By the end of my time with him, when I finally left for another doctor, I felt that I was just another statistic waiting to happen and that I was not much of a human being to him. His office walls are very thin and I could clearly hear him giving the same speeches to others. Do not go to this man, I have no idea why people still visit him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Edmund has treated my 91 year old mother. I live in California and given the distance it is a challenge to coordinate a doctors appointment. We needed a do not resusitate order signed for my mom. My brother came in from Kentucky. I sent the forms UPS to the doctors office. Alicia there called me and said we would need to bring her in for the doctor to sign off on the form, and that she would keep the forms there. In the meantime the doctor is no longer with Wellcare, does not let us know that he will refuse to see my mom until she shows up with my brother. The office called me here in Los Angeles the day before to confirm the appointment and even asked to me call back with the confirmation which I did. All this, making a 91 year old wait in their waiting room, only to be told the doctor will not see her and refused to sign the form they had been holding onto for 3 weeks. The staff seemed to enjoy this little game they all played. They are very incompetent here.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I have never understood why some physicians have no regard for your time. I moved to Spring Hill from Palm harbor to retire and live at Timber Pines. I chose Dr. Edmond because of a referral and his qualifications. I scheduled an appointment, filled all the necessary forms and waited for 2 hours. My doctor in Palm Harbor had a large practice, but I never waited more than 10 minutes. My experience has been, when a doctor doesn't respect your time, he has little regard for you as a person and patient. All you are is another revenue stream. His staff was great, very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Takes excellent care of my mother. When she suddenly refused to eat, he made a personal visit to make sure my mother ate her meals. Very caring, knowledgable, and easy to talk to. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Jimmy Edmond's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL