Ratings for Dr. Kerry L. Sheehy

Been to many and Kerry Sheehy is the best. She is very accurate compared to other physicians I've seen. Her time she spends upfront had saved me a lot of time and additional searching.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Sheehy as she was highly recommended. She is very thorough. I never have to wait long for her. She has been a great physician for my family.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Sheehy has been my primary for about 10 years. She also agreed to take on my elderly father, who recently died. She was at his bedside when he decided to let go and die. She is brusque and direct. No nonsense. Sometimes I like this...sometimes I don't. But she does care. I recommend her if you can handle her style.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I had good experinces as she my primary physician, but during my a pregnancy she dismissed symptoms of a miscarriage and told me to wait until my scheduled appointment because my symptoms were normal and should subside. I called at least once a week after that apt to check on my symptoms and they continued to dismiss them as normal. 3 weeks later I was in the hospital experiencing a miscarriage. I sat waiting during my scheduled appointment with her for over an hour while she was delivering a baby, but she "really wanted to talk to me" about my condition. She told me to have a bath and a glass of wine. Great advice. Thanks. Very disappointed and will be finding a new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Sheehy does not have a good bedside manner. She answers questions in a rude manner. When I told her I was having minor cramps during my pregnancy, she told me that shouldn't be happening anymore, and seemed almost upset that I had told her this. She didn't explaining anything about my baby's heartbeat while listening to it- whether it sounded slow, fast, etc. She seemed like she just wanted the appointment to be over with. Not a good doctor to have for a pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Sheehy, in my opinion, is one of the most unprofessional and uncaring doctors that I have experienced. Her bedside manner is not good. Her follow-up, especially answering questions and concerns was terrible. I would NOT recommend Dr. Sheehy to anyone! If you are considering going to her....DON'T!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I had previously had good experinces as she was my general physician, but during my recent pregnancy she dismissed symptoms of a miscarriage and told me to wait until my scheduled appointment because my symptoms were normal and I had a "healthy pregnancy with the chance of miscarriage at 11 weeks being slim" Not more than a week later I was in the hospital experiencing a miscarriage. I sat waiting during my scheduled appointment with her for over an hour. Very disappointed and will be finding a new OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

She rambled on about attending a conference where Mayo Clinic staff were arrogant about bone density questions. After 20 minutes of this, I told her I had some other issues I wanted to ask her about. She said, "Well make it quick, I've got people waiting." Really? Who wasted my time? At my very first appointment she scrutinized my having an abortion 30 years ago! And asked too personal and inappropriate questions about my finances and marital status. Seems she had enough time then!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

she has been my only doctor for years I hate it that she left the clinic I would love to find out where she went. she knows me so well and knows all of my problems. I cant image finding a dif doc

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Sheehy was the first doctor I've ever had that really listened to me. I'm very sorry she left the clinic I go to. I know I won't find anyone quite like her again. Dr. Sheehy is very caring, never made me feel rushed and is a very knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Kerry L. Sheehy's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)