Ratings for Dr. Stephen Treherne

Dr. Treherne was always very kind and caring! He had a way with my children and they always felt comfortable with him

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

The best! He makes you feel comfortable and cares not just about the baby but about the parents too 🙂. I never feel rushed in his office and I always manage to leave with a smile.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Treherne is by far the best dr out there. He makes us feel welcome, never rushed and takes his time to answer all of our questions. The walk in emergency service is also a great! Would recommend dr treherne to everyone as he keeps your mins at ease!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Nous avons vu le Dr. Treherne en clinique de sans rendez-vous. Nous avons attendu 1 minute. Quelle belle surprise dans cette province ou le système de santé laisse à désirer! Service rapide, courtois et professionnel! Bravo à toute l'équipe.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Treherne is punctual, knowledgeable and very attentive. He always show a lot of patience with parents and understands things from their point of view. The clinic staff is one of the most efficient I have seen in Montreal. They also cater to emergency walk-ins systematically. Kudos to the whole team!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Very kind and attentive. My son has autism and isn't so excited to visit doctors however Dr Treherne made him feel comfortable and talked him through everything. Thank you for being compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Nicest, most patient, knowledgeable doctor. We are so grateful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

My children have been patients of Dr Treherne for the past 25 years, and now that my youngest is 18 I am saddened that our time with this wonderful, kind, lovely physician has come to an end. Thank you, Dr Treherne, for taking such good care of us .... and for the excellent medical advice all these years.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

VERY PATIENT AND KIND. SO GLAD TO HAVE HIM AS MY KIDS PEDIATRICIAN.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I am so thankful to have Dr Treherne as my kids pediatrician. He is an incredible and genuine doctor. He's always with a smile on his face, patient and kind to my kids. He takes his time to listen to my concerns and he's always been able to reassure me and refer me to the specialists when it was necessary.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018