Ratings for Dr. C. Tsoukas

I have taken my parents a couple of times to see Dr Tsoukas, the first time I went in he looked at me like I was an alien. Like what are you doing here and what do you want, seems he only wants the parents I the office and not the children. The secretary is rude and unfriendly. He does not explain everything properly so you understand. Does not acknowledge and listen to what you are telling him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I personally take offence at anyone who may have negative comments to make about either Dr. Tsoukas or his administration, in particular Debbie. I have been and am being treated for an extremely rare condition; which nobody was ever able to diagnose. Dr. Tsoukas did and has been my #1 advocate for treatment and personal advice. He has followed up with personal communications to my home just to see how I am doing and he and Debbie have never failed to answer any of my questions. We never wish to have to be attended to by a physician but when the need is there I can only hope that we are being looked after by someone of Dr. Tsoukas's capabilities, integrity, honesty and most of all caring. He along with every member of his staff are what we all hope to be treated by when required but few rarely are. I can consider myself very lucky and grateful for having Dr. Tsoukas and his caring staff in my corner.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I honestly wouldn't wish this doctor on my worst enemy. He is constantly running late, his secretary is rude and doesn't pass along important messages and says things like "If Dr. Tsoukas had to call back every Greek patient that requests it..." I'm sorry, my father was in a coma in the US and we needed medical advice... I didn't know that we fall into the same category as the old man that thinks a hang nail is a medical emergency. Not only that but Dr. Tsoukas has NO bed side manner. He'd rather scare the crap out of you than explain in a caring tone what is wrong or what his suspicions are. In my opinion he's only in business to scan your medical card and once this old generation of Greeks die so will his practice (and the way he practices, this generation will die sooner rather than later!)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have seen many (good and bad) physicians in my life, and can say that Dr. Tsoukas is by far the best physician I met. Caring and extremely knowledgeable (it is not a joke - you can compare him to Dr. House, except he is never rude).

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

He is the warmest man I have ever met. His knowledge is impeccable and he is one of the leading AIDS researchers in Canada, has won order of canada for saving 1000s of lives in 1980.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr Tsoukas is a hero. I look up to him so much. His knowledge is impressive and he educates his patients well. Vive le revolution!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Chris has been my doctor for a number of years now and I find his range of knowledge encyclopedic. An excellent communicator with a preference for educating the patient so that you can make informed decisions about your own health care. He truly places the patient first, if he is late for an appointment it is always due to his attending someone else in greater need. As a human - full marks, as a doctor - full marks. His position at the hospital carries significant responsibilities, he maintains his private practice and is often traveling the globe as a leading representative in his field. Our medical system would do well to cultivate more doctors like him. I hope he looks after his health as well as ours

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Tsoukas has been my MD for years, from his clinic in Parc Ex to the Montreal General. I do not think you can find a better MD in Montreal! He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are the only patient when you are with him. He might be delayed at times, but that's waht a great Dr. does, takes time for his patients. I even left the city and kept coming back to see him! When I had to find another MD in Ottawa, he also recomended another great MD for me. HEKNOWS HIS STUFF!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr Tsoukas est un excellent médecin et ses compétences numéro 1 ! Je vous le recommande !!! Il connait sa profession. Il est vraiment très gentil et souriant ... sans oublier sa grande patience !!!! Claude et Cameron !!! Merci Dr. Tsoukas ! 2 patients comblés !!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007