Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Berg

Good listener, kind, and a talented surgeon! Just had my gallbladder removed, which went very smoothly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Didn't come to the ER when he was on duty and responded very shortly to questions. Did not care for his personality or professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Did not rush me. Advised me but when I disagreed with him about the need to remove a cyst, he removed it and did it quickly and efficiently. Very pleasant man. Very pleasant assistant.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I received good care during my brief time as Dr. Berg's patient. Had a minor edema after surgery and he personally attended to the matter over several subsequent visits. He was very busy at the time and I'm sure could have easily asked a nurse to drain the wound, but he didn't and I appreciated that. I sometimes had long waits during appointments, but when I did see Dr. Berg, our consults were never hurried. He really seemed to take his time with his patients so I took to bringing my IPod and just snoozed while waiting for my turn. I can take this kind of inconvenience if it means getting my surgeon's full attention.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

One of the first physicians I went to who was willing to talk about the effects of my condition and was knowledgeable about it. On the negative side, don't bother leaving a message for him at his office. The staff is NOT very helpful. But I would definetly see him again if I had to have surgery again.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Richard C. Berg's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)