Ratings for Dr. Terry E. Williams

Mr Williams spent approximately 5 minutes on my daughter. He did not examine her. Saw him in the 80's and he was the same way. I should have known better than to go back to him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Treats you like a number. Precancerous cells burned off didn't even ask me if I was using sunscreen or tell me to. Treats you like a number and not a person.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Very good doctor that I was seeing annualy until this year. I have to make my appointments late in the day, and the wait the last 3 times has been consistently 2 hours. I was seen after 7:00 PM for a 5:00 appointment. Changing docs only because the office clearly overschedules.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

The doctor was very nice and answered all of my questions. The nurse who helped me prior to talking to the doctor was very friendly; the clerks were OK, although not as friendly as the doctor and nurse. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Staff was nice but my appt was almost an hour late. I went in for a rash and he disgnosed it incorrectly and it turned into something more huge than he diagnosed it and had to get a second opinion before it got to bad. It was a little mistake i guess but the 2nd opinion i had got was right on the nail so it made me doubt Mr. Williams. He was very nice though and seemd very knowledgeable. I just had a rare condition.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Very professional and knowledgeable staff. The doctor was patient and listened to all of my concerns and addressed each one. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Terry E. Williams's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX