Ratings for Dr. Garo A. Terzian

Do not let this doctor treat you! This is the first review of Anything or anyone that I've ever posted online but I'm compelled to do so. My wife was recently in the hospital and Terzian was our internist. He's is the worst kind of doctor... The kind that just doesn't care, doesn't look you in the eye, and doesn't follow up. He literally disappeared for 30 hours, during which time my wife didn't get the care she needed He also lied and said he would call my family doctor and NEVER did I'm considering a lawsuit if my wifes condition ends up worsening I have dealt with many doctors in my day, so I have a very firm point of reference on what makes a decent doctor Do not let this man go near you or your loved ones

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Terzian is very professional and knowledgeable. He treated me and my family with respect. I am very grateful for the excellent care I received.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Terzian is an excellent doctor he is mindful of all the patients that he sees. After each patient, if a phone call needs to be made the doctor does the call himself i.e. pharmacy ect. He is a good Doctor with a nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Garo A. Terzian's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not let this doctor treat you! This is the first review of Anything or anyone that I've ever posted online but I'm compelled to do so. My wife was recently ..."

May 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=616307'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014