Ratings for Dr. Dianna P. Ferguson

Saw her for my annual physical & pap smear, and it was an unpleasant & uncomfortable experience. She waltzed into the room without knocking or checking while I was undressing, then left me there on the table waiting a couple of times & walked out of the room. She came back in with a nurse, in full conversation with her, not paying attention to me. She never asked me if the nurse could attend and just had me spread my legs while still talking to her. The nurse had no business being in the room, she just stood there & stared. I felt like I was putting on a show and wanted to run. In my 25 years of having pap smears, I've never had a second person in the room. It's already unpleasant enough & you feel very vulnerable. I wish I had said something but in the moment it's hard to question the doctor's authority. They should know best, right? The whole experience was unpleasant. The doctor & the nurse were inconsiderate and disrespectful, and didn't seem to care much. Will never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Dianna P. Ferguson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA