Ratings for Dr. Kent Pottle

Best doctor in Halifax, probably anywhere. Been going to him for almost 30 years. I heartily agree with all those who said he was punctual (to a fault), thorough, personable, understanding, good listener, great doctor, etc.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Pottle is the most knowledgeable and personable family physician I have ever dealt with. I had some ongoing concerns over the past year and he provided excellent care and guidance. He always takes the time to understand the concern or issue, do the appropriate testing or make necessary referrals, and is very thorough in his follow-up and feedback. His administrator, Pearl is great as well. Every visit is a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Pottle for many years and could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

has been my Doc for 25 yrs----am dreading the day he retires !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Simply the best for all the right reasons. Punctual, thorough, a good listener, and an educator.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Wow. After reading previous comments, I must have gotten him on a bad day. He is my husband's physician, and I found him to be arrogant and dismissive. I did not find him to be attentive or listen to our concerns regarding my husband's health. If any have had a good experience with this doctor, great, but as for me, I refuse to darken his doors again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Kent has been our family physician for around twenty years and from hearing from co-workers and others, I know we have one of the best (if not the very best) doctor in Halifax. In those twenty years neither my wife or I have had to wait past our scheduled appointment time - he is incredibly punctual. Also, he is tremendously accommodating in that we've been able to call his office one day for an 'emergency' appointment for our son, and we've been able to either get in to see Dr. Kent the next day, or the following at the latest. Dr. Kent is always great to talk to about any health-related topic and provides very sound treatment options. I sincerely hope he never leaves his practice as our family would be at a loss without him. A wonderful person and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Kent is an excellent G.P. he is very open to ideas and questions, and always explains what is being done and why, he reviews side-effects, alternatives and options with me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

For almost 25 years, Dr Pottle has been our family physician. Always professional and a great listener. He explains every diagnosis extremely well and is genuinely concerned about his patients. Having said this, gettung someone to answer the phone to make an appointment is completely another story. Can never seem to get through and she is not personable at all. Upon arrival in the office, I have never been greeted with a smile nor a hello .. I have friends who have gone elsewhere because of her..which is a shame because both of the doctors she works for are fabulous.

Submitted March 2, 2015

My husband have been patients of him for over 20 years. We find him easy to talk to and he never rushes with his apt. He listens to our complaints and explains to us information that we can understand.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014