You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Madievsky

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Madievsky is one of the most kind and thoughtful doctors I've ever worked with. From appointment to diagnosis to treatment to follow up, I have never felt more well care for.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

He is a wonderfully smart, excelent knowledgeable doctor. Dr.Madievsky dedicated lots of time to me and performed all the necessary procedures, tests very quickly. Finally I've got the answers to my condition without biopsy! I had no problems with scheduled an appointment, the blood test and other results. I would highly recommend Dr.Madievsky.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I came to Dr. Madievsky for the second opinion after I was misdiagnosed . I was very pleased with his thoughtfulness, confidence and knowledge . Dr. Madievsky dedicated lots of time to me and performed all the necessary procedures. The treatment he recommended helped a lot and I feel much better. Finally I've got the answers to my complicated condition and can really keep it under control. Thank you Dr. Madievsky. I would refer all my friends and family to him with great confidence.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Excellent doctor, very attentive and caring. I have several procedures done by Dr. Madievsky and would highly recommend him to anyone. T

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Madievsky by my primary care physician to undergo two screening procedures - colonoscopy and gastroscopy. Scheduling an initial appointment was painless. Office staff contacted my insurance company to pre-authorize treatment and was able to advise me on all expected out-of-pocket expenses. The doctor appeared approachable and spent his time explaining the particulars of the procedures I needed - he actually put my mind at ease with his personal and attentive approach. His subsequent performance in the procedure center was similarly beyond reproach – timely arrival, professional demeanor, confident performance. I was further comforted by his post-operative follow-up. I am definitely coming back to see Dr. Madievsky when I am due for my next screening and am happy to have this opportunity to recommend his professional services to any prospective patient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I came to this doctor to have a endescopy. He kept trying to add a $6,000 colon biopsy even though I had had a procedure recently that meant that it was unnecessary. When I got to the hospital the papers they asked me to sign off on were for the colon not the endoscopy thoug I have bleeding and pain in my chest. I was lucky I checked them before signing. The doctors assistant would not send any information regarding the procedure in advance such as the fasting required, the cost or the address of the hosptal despite three requests I made by phone. I guess they didn't want to alert me in advance that they were gong to give me an expensive unnecesssry procedure. I am going through the process of making a formal complaint with the medical examiners board and I hope that he will be debarred from pmedicine in California. I have to conclude that Dr Medievsky is driven by greed and doesn't care about the health of patients. Go somewhere else if you do not want a big unnecessary bill and no teatment for your illness.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I was disappointed as he was not ready for the appointment, did not find any of my paperwork that i faxed. Promised to call next morning with the review of my labs and NEVER called at all. This doctor was very interested in my good insurance - not really my problem. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Very good bedside manners, friendly office staff. Helped to diagnose and treat my medical condition other doctors missed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Michael Madievsky's Credentials

Pacificare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=61589'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014