Ratings for Dr. Cecile Ryder

I was disappointed and discouraged by Dr. Ryder's lack of therapeutic skills.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

My son has increased ten fold since seeing him and we are exceedingly pleased with her treatment.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Beyond incredible. She's there for me at any time of day even when it's the middle of the night and I pretty much owe my life to her. I was very suicidal when I first started seeing her and I don't know where i would be without her Thank you dr. Ryder couldn't have done it without you

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Truly helpful in many many ways. Dr Ryder is thorough. She's up to date with the latest most current info and practises in psychiatry. She thinks outside the box. She's willing to help in anyway she can. She has many years of experience. She gives quality advice and treatment plans. She's open minded. If you need help, this doctor will go to great lengths to help you. She does not perform miracles. She doesn't make promises. She gives solid quality medical CARE!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Awesome doctor.".....................................

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr.Cecile A. Ryder is remarkably understanding and very understanding, I've never ever had someone like her! she's been my doctor for the last 14 years and much has been achieved, I find her to be very understanding and much more !

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

An amazing doctor. I have been in many counseling 'therapies' before, and what the other doctors did, was to give me more medicine and if not working to try another brand. Psychiatric problems are very complex and not easy to deal with. People need to talk with someone about their problems. Dr. Ryder was the best in counseling as she was getting into my problems, understand them and tried to help with some advices the best she can. She also get involved finding a better career that might fit my needs and she did a lot of research to help me cope with my depression. So far I need to express myself and expose my problems, but no friends around to listen. But Dr. Ryder was always available for me. She always answered my phone calls, respond to my e-mails, and in person did counseling as I needed. This is why I highly rate Dr. Ryder. She is always available when you need it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

smart lady. goes out of her way to help patients. she will talk to you on the phone during non patient times.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I waited over two years to post this review so I could have clarity and distance from my experience to give a discerning review of this doctor. My experience is Dr. Ryder is disorganized, demeaning and utterly useless as a therapist. She didn't take a social history of my experiences, constantly told me about hers (assaulted by a client, a back injury and personal aspects of her life - highly inappropriate) and how she problem solved her own situation. I always felt like she was trying to do counseling from a solution focused perspective and dismissed the distress and complexity of my experiences and made me feel even more lousy and hopeless then before. I needed to navigate through the multiple stressors I was experiencing instead of the demeaning and highly degrading experience with Dr. Ryder. Dr. Ryder, your clients need therapy, not a pizza party that makes you feel better. I felt chided, dismissed and her skills were uttering lacking.

Submitted May 23, 2014

She does not understand the difference between being a friend versus being a physician

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014