Ratings for Dr. Mohammed P. Hamdani

Waited two hours. Staff was not helpful.While waiting overheard an argument he had with another patient. When he came in was rude and arrogant. Pompously called me "dear"--only apologized to my husband and told us that he "was busy" and we should "expect to wait" "What do you want me to do?" I couldn't believe it. Wouldn't have this guy cut my toenails.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Did complicated surgery. Excellent follow up. Exceptionally caring doctor. BTW, it's not uncommon for scar tissue to entrap nerve after surgery. Not the fault of the surgeon. Cannot help where scar tissue forms.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

entrapped nerve hernia surgery. Found out he was successfully sued twice. I was not able to sue him because it is too hard to sue so he must have messed up pretty badly. Avoid him for your sanity. Entrapped nerves cause extreme chronic pain.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Saved my life & my unborn childs.Removed gallblader @ 5.5 months pregnent with NO complications! We are both doing great!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

entrapped a nerve during hernia surgery.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Mohammed P. Hamdani's Credentials

• Univ D'Alger, Inst Natl D'Ensign Sup En Sci Med, Alger, Algeria (Grad. 1976)