Ratings for Dr. John Q. Harris

Office has very poorly trained office staff. Erica disconnected on me, neglected to apologize. I called back and spoke to the 'office manager' SCARLET who was very rude and said I lie about her employee disconnected on me. I've always been taught 'the customer is always right' in this case I was patient. Sorry excuse for customer service help in the health network.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Harris is a no nonsense doctor. I have never waited more than 5 minutes beyond my scheduled time. He listened and found a solution to my problem I hadn't even considered. He has never dismissed any of my concerns and has worked hard to find solutions.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Spent time with patient(friend) while I was in exam room litening. Spent 1 half our waiting. Terrible on info for my care about diabetis. This has been several years ago.My guess yhings have not improved. He needs to retire. Would not send medical records to new Doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Left me waiting in examining room for 2 hours while he discussed medical problems with another patient, then allotted me a whopping 12 minutes for my new patient appointment.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. John Q. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1968)