Ratings for Dr. Anne Hardart

Dr. Hardart was very thorough, patient and kind during my annual gyno exam. She asked great questions, provided useful advice and I felt like she genuinely cares. Unfortunately, I waited two hours to see her and her staff is by far the rudest most incompetent I have experienced in any doctor's office. Their harsh attitude toward patients and lack of basic customer-care skills reminded me of traffic court personnel. I hope that Dr. Hardart gets new staff for better schedule management and for an overall more positive office-visit experience.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Hardart has been seeing my mom for a number of years and is always incredibly patient with her and extremely nice. She is willing to answer any question my mom asks her -even the most basic- without any condescension. She is caring and willing to test out other options. Her staff is pretty horrible and the waits can be quite long but my mom really does like her and I do, too.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Just saw another doctor for a second opinion and boy am I glad I did. I agree with all the comments below about the office staff which is terrible. The office staff are almost impossible to get on the phone, it usually took me 4-5 times to get anyone. I know some people are willing to put up with bad office staff to see a great doctor, but I didn't find Dr. Hardart to be a doctor worth waiting for. Every time I saw her after getting tests done (ultrasound or MRI), it looked like she was reading the results for the first time while I was sitting there in her exam room. Some doctors can scan results quickly and know what's up; she is not one of them. She missed things in the MRI report that were important and I didn't find out until two months later when I got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Love Dr Hardart! Her front desk staff could use a better attitude.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Hardart is the best doctor I've ever had for female health. She is thorough, unusually respectful (compared to her male counterparts that I experienced), and she resolved my situation. Every day I am grateful to her for the comfort I feel following her successful surgical intervention for problems that resulted from a previous doctor's inability to resolve complications from a procedure.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great doctor with no emotions and the staff sucks. Maybe if she gets rid of her staff her luck might change.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Great doctor. Not faultless, but much better than your average gynecologist. But the staff is worse than even the below reviews let on. Staff members are rude - to the point where I dread going to the doctor because of them. And they often don't answer the phone during business hours. I just don't understand why such a great doctor has to deal with this.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

The front office staff is not that great and the wait to see the doctor often is over an hour, but I think she is one of the best doctors I have. Very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. If I didn't think so highly of her, I would go elsewhere because the wait really is annoying.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Jenny on her staff is wonderful. Dr. Hardart is absolutely great. Knowledgeable, considerate, caring, good sense of humor, willing to answer all questions and explain what she would be doing. My search for a great dr is over. Dr. Hardart is it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Anne Hardart's Credentials

• Greek

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)