Ratings for Dr. George N. Messerlian

Excellent doc. He has helped me for over 20 years. Always sound medicine.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

My wife and I both started having our annual physical with Dr. Messerlian 3 years ago. We are both very impressed with how thorugh he is and the amount of time he takes with both of us making us feel as if we are his only concern for the day. He always sends a detailed follow up letter letting us know our results. He also makes encouraging remarks in areas that have shown improvement. If anything is of a concern he will always follow up with a phone call. One night he even called me @ 8:00 because he was still in the office and wanted to sure he got back to me. He is always very respectful and acts as if their are no dumb questions. I hope to continue going to Dr. Messerlian for many years to come.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. George N. Messerlian's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=615162'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=615162'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014