Ratings for Dr. Keith Spackman

Best Doctor ever wish he was still in the office seeing patients. He was a great help with my father thanks for the help. Thanks for being a friend as much as being a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Spackman is by far the best Dr I ever had, and now that I have moved away I cant find a dr whos as good.. I wish they made more like him.. Thank You Dr Spackman your the greatest

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Keith is a great Dr. Caring, thorough, and compassionate. He found and diaganosed a situation that several specialists could not. Makes house calls if necessary and works well with families. I too have had to switch as he has few office hours, but he is excellent in emerg

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

A great Dr. He is very helpful and kind. I wish he was my full time Dr.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

caring and compassionate. Seems knowledgeable. Excellent staff. Busy at hospital

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Spackman took about 2 minutes to decide that I just had a sore throat and "it wasn't even that red." He managed to quickly swab my throat in that 2 minutes. I have strep. I thought he was very arrogant, and unconcerned!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

We loved Dr Spackman would never of switched but he was always at the hospital doing Anesthesiology, no time for in-office patients.Hard Doctor to replace....I miss him as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Best Doctor I have ever seen. Knowledgeable, caring, works quickly (within the confines of the medical system), and funny.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Give me a break!! What on earth does this man's family have to do with the kind of Doctor he is, abosolutely nothing. If you lived in the USA you would pay $$$ for this man's service. Canadian Doc's are underpaid and overworked and now you know why it takes 6 months to get to see a Specialist. And good luck if you don't have a family Doctor, couse you arn't going to get one. Give this Doctor all the support you can because you are darn luck to have him and cut the family crap. He needs your support not your criticizm. Go Doc Go!!!!! Love you!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

I saw this dr for my sceduled c section, he will be doing the epideral, he is very intelligent and made me feel comfortable. He has an arrogance about him that I liked, You know he is good at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008