Ratings for Dr. William H. Trolan

Most unprofessional dr I have been too. Wrote a false comment on my report that I am suppose to submit to my job stating I was not motivated to improve when he knows nothing about what I do at work. when I asked him about it he raised his voice at me and accused me of not being motivated. When I asked him how can he make that judgment. He said because I always come there in pain. Well if I am in pain that's what I'm gonna say. I'm not gonna lie About it. Total jerk!!! Rude!!! And unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Great Doc. Practical and looking out for the non-insured. I appreciated his way of dealing with my case.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

This is the most unprofessinal DR. i have ever gone to visit. He attempted to drug me up w/ out my permission. (even argued w/ me). Talked down to me, belittled me, and was 0% concered with my mental, let alone my physical health. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! He even tried to tell me to take another docters percription with out knowing even what it was.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008