Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Green

I found Dr. Green very helpful and he was only there to help me and make sure I survive my cancer that got an infection. He is there to do his job and not be your babysitter or for a friendly conversation. He is ery nice when it is needed and when it is needed to be a doctor and not your friend. I found his secretary Tina very nice and helpful. I can tell that he is there to heal you and make sure you are healthy. He makes it obvious that he is your doctor and not your friend. This other person who made the comment and rates looking for a friend not a doctor. He or she also was very unkind and not smart. He wouldn't be one of Sonoma County's best doctors if he was you BFF or a funny friend that happens to be a doctor. He is very smart and patients have no right to say how he not smart or was a bad doctor. The person who did this review was only saying that to get back at Dr. Green and Tina. She or he has no right to say anything about Dr. Green medical wise and neither do I. That is all I have to say. You are at a hospital to be cured or remain healthy but not looking for new BFF or friend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Gary M. Green's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente