Ratings for Dr. Arnold Lurie

Dr. Lurie is always on time, his secretary Michelle is very accomodating and patient with all. When with Dr. Lurie I have never felt rushed and he has a very kind and patient demeanour. They are a God send.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Lurie cares about his patients, and it clearly is shown during each visit. Well educated, professional and above all, empathy for his patients. My family and I would be lost without him. He always take time with us if we have concerns or questions. He makes us feel like a patient, not a number. A great doctor all around, one of the best in Courtice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The best doctor I had ever have.Punctual, competent, reliable and very nice.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Our family has trusted this doctor for over 20 years.He has all the qualities one would expect from a family doctor.He is a very compassionate man with excellent communication skills.He is also up to date on all the latest trends in medical care.They don't come better than Dr.Lurie

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Lurie is an amazing doctor. My family and I had him for 12 or so years before he moved away from his Thornhill practice.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

We miss Dr. Lurie as well!- Originally from the Duff/Steeles then Thornhill area - my son Ty was a baby when we went to the walk in at Duf/Steeles and found Dr. Lurie - Ty is now 20 years old and we haven't found anyone near as good as Dr. Lurie - Would drive to Courtice to get you back!!Would you take us?

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

as with vast majority of previous ratings excellent physician available, takes time to listen recommend without hesitation

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

excellent physician, kind, caring, compassionate.our family extremely fortunate to have him as our family physician.Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I do not recommend this physician. Please see www.cpso.on.ca/Publications/Discsum/2005/discjan05.htm for the disciplinary action and he received from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the regulatory organization for the province's MD's)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008