Ratings for Dr. Arnold Lurie

There is not a doctor's visit I go to currently, where I don't miss the quality of care you provided us while practicing in Thornhill! Truly missed, especially in our current medical system!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is the best doctor. Michelle is great, they do everything to help you. You never wait, he doesn't overbook his patients and they both greet you with smiles. Always on top of everything. I couldn't ask for any better.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

My entire family goes to Dr. Lurie because he is so awesome. This includes all my in-laws as well. I agree with all the other ratings - he is kind, patient and genuinely cares. Never rushes you or refuses to discuss more than 1 issue, always provides a reasonable amount of refills, does not hesitate to refer to specialists. Michelle, his receptionist, is also awesome. Simply a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He's been my doctor for as long as I can remember and he always takes great care of me!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Kind, competent, and --which is probably rarer--sensible.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Laurie is a fantastic doctor and cares about his patience. His staff are excellent and try hard to make an appointment that works for hou

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Lurie is always on time, his secretary Michelle is very accomodating and patient with all. When with Dr. Lurie I have never felt rushed and he has a very kind and patient demeanour. They are a God send.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Lurie cares about his patients, and it clearly is shown during each visit. Well educated, professional and above all, empathy for his patients. My family and I would be lost without him. He always take time with us if we have concerns or questions. He makes us feel like a patient, not a number. A great doctor all around, one of the best in Courtice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

The best doctor I had ever have.Punctual, competent, reliable and very nice.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010